• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE MAN

im possibly the only guy who has enough balls or is secure enough with his own heterosexual sexual orentation to join this forum. Consider me the pesky boy here to ruin this forums metephorical slumber party. Not in a fasion that would break your delicate rules. But in a fasion of maturity!

I have some rules you all should know beforehand
We always hear rules from the female side. Well here is THE MANS RULES for all of you to see!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. your a big girl. If its up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You dont here us complaining about you leaving it down all the time!
2. Shopping is not a sport, And no us guys are not going to change our veiw on this.
3. Crying is Blackmail
4. Ask for what you want, Lets be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work, Obvious hints do not work. Just say it
5. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
6. Yes, and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
7. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
8. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
9. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
10. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
11. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
12. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
13. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
14. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
15. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
16. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
17. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
18. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
19. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine .... Really.
20. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.
21. You have enough clothes, You have too many shoes, I am in shape. Round is a shape.

Werbung:
Hey And
<

I think there are some guys around lol dunno but i am not mean not judging welcom and enjoy
<

Hi :wave2:
<
Gp

i'm Charlotte, 23 (not for long)

I'm from Nottingham England

Hope to talk to you soon Nice rules gave me a giggle first thing in the morning and agree with most
<

Especially about the toilet seat I dont see the problem It don't take long to put it up or down
<

Well, now that you got that out of your system... here are the Forum Rules that you should make yourself familiar with
<

Welcome to Girl Power... hate to burst your bubble but.... Endangered Species (the men)... yes that's right, we've heard your story many times before, claiming to be the first man here.

So... introduce yourself to us....

<

Welcome to GP the man, in Jen, 17 from melb aus.
make urself @ home, however, if you put one TOE on the couch, ill kick ur bum!

Welcome.. male number 46.. please take your ticket.. you'll be abused like the rest of them mwuauahahha
<

Hope you enjoy you're stay

Abused. you wont know what will hit ya!
<

And thnx. Im sure Ill find a way to irritate the hell out of you all within the rules. As for endangered species. I find that slightly insulting for I can prove with factual information that man is far from endangered
<

Insulting.... nah, that's not insulting
<

Considering our site name is "Girl Power", what draws men here other than the obvious... I'll never know
<

However, we aint gonna turn you away. Just watch out, misbehave and someone will bite you
<

So.... tell us about yourself?

Welcome to GP... THE MAN. Nice name
<
<

Hope you like it here. Interesting how you're here solely to be annoying, should liven things up a bit?

And yes, tell us a bit about yourself
<

rofl pyro! I can just see you sitting there at the computer screen with a lighter going flick flick flick making it spark and grinning lol

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back