• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold hard truth. Please. Heres the cold hard truth!

Pyro Girl is an abreviation given to you by THE MAN (Myself). its substantiated by the simple fact you are female and like fire. A pretty Obvious fact by your name. if I was to call you Princess Pyro it would be an afront to any "Actual" princessess out there as you would be masquerading as one of them. So it would be safer to assume you are a female Pyro and leave it at that! You being a princess is a farce (although not a bad one
<
I wouldnt mind being a prince but hey, im dealing with the cards I was delt in life) And so I refer to you as Pyro Girl, A socially acceptable modification of your name to state your true status in the world. hell my name is The Man, But hey, I am a man and so I claim myself to be one!

This isnt an insult as on other forums I go by created (or uncreative sometimes) names and play along in the game of having a lack of forum identity in which keeps my social and private life safe!

Pyro Girl, You have been politely Served! The balls in your court!
<

(im enjoying this and dont construde it as flame, Were just getting along and testing eachother!)

Werbung:
ah! but that is the thing! i could very well be a princess. you have no way of knowing. and anyway, my real name (Rowena) apparently comes from a Celtic Goddess. but i am not a Celtic Goddess, so how can i still have the name of one?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
hell my name is The Man, But hey, I am a man and so I claim myself to be one![/b]

Yes but that is incorrect. Using "the" in your name, you are trying to indicate you are unique or singular... and you clarify this by claiming you are unique or singular in being a man on this forum, to which you are not. To be correct, your name would need to be "a" man.... not "the" man.

Welcome to the forum
<

Oh I do love a good debate.

In reference to the "THE MAN" comment
In all actuallity the is a noun phrase that denote particular, specified persons or things. For example "The Car", the phrase in itself doesnt make the car unique, moreso it just brings ones attention to it as an object. In my case a person. Although it can also be used to denote uniqueness. its not actually the only way to use it!

As For God
Im Atheist, So even the contemplation of such a thing wouldnt occure nore leave a good taste in my mouth! So The answer to your question is No

The Princess Comment
Sure im sure you could be a princess and im not saying its not entirely possible. the in all entirety it would be almost completly impossible as princesses wouldnt visit such a site as they would be far to buisy in royal life to have such a dalliance with a website. Plus information could be obtained quite easily if such an occurance did happen. Remember that security is very tight for royalty. But as I stated before Pyro Girl is an appropriate name as it construdes you are female and like fire. Even a princess could be called such as they are female and can very well like fire. So to cover my bases and to your utmost annoyance I reiterate you have been nicknamed Pyro Girl by THE MAN! (Not to be taken in the form of uniqueness although we all are unique, But only to be taken to denote myself)

I close my statements by saying

BOOYAA ALL OF YOU

How old are you man? becase i think that you should start showing some maturity and start calling me by the name i have chosen to use on this forum. It is nothing more then a username, I do not going around in my day-to-day life telling people to call me Princess Pyro.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back