• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Flip-flops or sandals?

I much prefer wearing nice strappy sandals.....That's WHEN we have nice weather here in the UK.

I love these, especially the one on the right, beautiful!

In terms of flip flops or sandals, I prefer flip-flops for a casual outing, but for a special occasion or a night out I would defo opt for sandals!

Werbung:
I love sandals, but I admit I am more of a flip flop girl. With two kids sometimes it is way easier to just throw on my flip flops and head out. Not to mention the annual Old Navy sale where all flip flops are a dollar. I go crazy in there lol.

I hate flip flops. They're annoying, uncomfortable, and make awful noises most times. I pretty much always wear sandals or go barefoot. I -do- own some flip flops, though, and have been known to wear them, but I've also has rocks go through the soles and cut me, so meh.

I hate feet, so I don't like either. I prefer your feet to be covered up. Lol. But I would choose sandals because feet don't look as gross in them. Also, they are more fashionable. Flip flops are for kids.

I am more of a flip flop person. They are just so much easier to slip on and match I feel. I have an immense collection of them and all different colors. This past summer I did buy a couple of sandals to wear. I must say I do like them as well, but I'm still a flip flop kinda gal.

I wear sandals. I think flip flops are dangerous for me. I also can't handle having the thing between my toes, I have a scar between those toes from where I split my toes apart. Any piece in between the toes like this rubs against the scar and hurts.

I wear sandals at the office but most of the time, I wear flip flops. They're comfortable and cute! They can also be paired with just about anything in my closet.

Since I've turned 30, I've been determined to wear it well, so everything
right now me for is is, "Does this make me look MILFish or Marge Simpson?"
So it's sandals all the way for me. Also, the little toe thing irritates the crap
out of me. Can somebody explain to me why my foot needs a thong?

I definitely prefer sandals. Sandals are very comfortable and can be more appropriate for wearing at work and out to dinner. I can't wear flip flops. I'm not a fan of a strap in between my toes. They are uncomfortable to me. There are so many different cute styles of sandals that it is easy to find one that goes well with a dress, slacks, shorts and even a swim suit.

It depends on the occasion. Flip flops are nice to wear when going to the beach or walking outside quick to hang out some laundry. Sandals are better if I am camping and need some support so my footwear doesn't slip and slide. Dressy sandals are great to wear if you are in a dressy situation such as going to church or to a party.

Flip flops for sure. I love to be able to just slip my shoes off at any given moment. With sandals that is more restricted. I love to be barefoot, so flip flops work for me. I do, however, love some sandals too.

I only wear flip-flops when I'm at home. I can't see myself wearing flip-flops and going shopping or to other functions. In fact, it's not safe to wear them when you're driving or riding a motor bike. So if I'm going out, I will wear sandals. Flip-flops are just suitable when you're at the beach or at home.

Werbung:
I prefer sandals to flip flops. Even when I am running around the house or going to the beach I will still wear sandals although they would then be flat sandals, nothing with a heel.

Back