• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Flip-flops or sandals?

Lugia

Which do you like better?

I think flip-flops are cute, but I honestly wear sandals whenever possible. To me, flip-flops are plain dangerous (the only time it's okay is at the beach) and the toe piece is almost always hurting and uncomfortable. (the skin on my feet is kind of sensitive)

The good thing about sandals is that your feet can be open and free but still secure. Plus, sandals are way cuter!

Werbung:
It really depends for me, I can't wear all of them because I have custom made insoles to prevent a bad gesture and back pains.
So I either need flip flops with a really good insole/footbed (like birkenstocks for example) or sandals that have a removable insole. Sandals with a removable insole are hard to get, expensive and most of the time not very cute at all. Because of this, my choice is flip-flops ;-)

I don't really wear either. I have a pair of sandals that are a bit like flip-flops too. They don't have a back, so I can slid them on easily but they don't have that annoying piece that goes between your toes either. When I walk they do the whole 'clap, clap' against the bottom of my foot just like flip flops too. But they aren't very comfortable anymore (thank you, you stupid dogs for chewing on them!) so I only wear them to do laundry & check the mail.

I'm terrible for this, but I love flip-flops and prefer them. I live in Florida, so I pretty much only wear flip flops. They're comfortable, don't bruise your feet, and are easy to slip on/off when going to the beach or pool. They can be dangerous if they get stuck on something or if you hit the front of your foot against something, but it can be avoided when using caution. I've never owned a pair of sandals because they seem like too much of a hassle, and the straps would probably feel uncomfortable after a while or hot in the Florida heat.

Sandals :) I can wear flip flops around the house or on the beach but when it comes to going out and doing alot of walking they are not really ideal for me.

Depends on where I am going, really. When going to the mall or department stores, I will definitely wear sandals. Now, I prefer wearing flats because I always have a baby to carry.

When I am going to the beach and other walking-distance-places, I will usually wear flip flops. I honestly think it is more comfortable for me to wear since sandals can sometimes give me blisters on my feet. Ouch! ;)

It depends where would I go or what I feel like wearing for that time. I usually wear flip flops when going in near areas or will walk in the park/outside cause I feel my feel is more comfortable with it. Just choose a comfortable flip flops since it was also made from different materials. I would sandals if I would do to much formal places or it was required/necessary.

Sandals when leaving the house. Flip flops for running outside to the yard or in the house. I hate hearing the clip clopping, or flip flopping whatever the case maybe lol.

I wear both. Flip Flops I like because they are so easy to slip on, but they can get uncomfortable fast. There are so many cute sandals available I always see a new pair I like. Sandals are much better for walking a lot, and as others have pointed out, are safer than flip flops.

I personally like flip flops better. They are easy to slip on and off and if you get a nice enough pair, you can wear them with anything to any occasion. I am not a huge fan of sandals, mostly because I think a lot of them are ugly. Especially with the fashions that people have been wearing lately, I just don't see them as cute.

I much prefer wearing nice strappy sandals.....That's WHEN we have nice weather here in the UK.

Wow, these are beautiful - wish i could where such (my feets are a too big)

Werbung:
Back