• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Flip-flops or sandals?

I personally prefer sandals, although the style of flip flops to a certain extent appeals to me, as long as it is the kind that have the single strap that goes over the wider part of the foot just above the toes. I can't stand the thong type flip flops. Those are too painful for the webbing between my toes so to speak. It always hurts after walking. I've even tried the kind that have cloth. It's too irritating for my skin, then I hate the cramps I get in my foot from trying to keep them on. On a random note, this does remind me of my very useless random super power... not one people are too fond of mind you. ^__^;

Werbung:
Unfortunately for me it's neither sandals nor flip-flops. My feet are extremely delicate and on longer distances the only shoes I can wear without pain are flats:( . But if I had to choose I'd go with flip-flops because I find them really cute and they're irreplaceable when it's really hot. Also, they're really inexpensive.

Werbung:
Back