• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you have any siblings?

I have five siblings who are all boys. I am second to the eldest. My mom told me that my dad has a daughter with other woman and I wish that someday I will meet my half sister to have a sister bond.

Werbung:
I have an older sister. She wasn't very kind to me throughout my childhood, but she's engaged and moved out of the house, so we don't fight anymore. I don't really look up to her or talk to her regularly, so she's not very important to me. I think our relationship could have been better if she had been more responsible growing up and less reckless.

I have a brother that is close to my age and a younger sister, both are 1/2 sibilings (same dad) I have another younger sister from my mother's 2nd marraige. She is 18 yrs younger than I. Now that were older our relationship is better.

I have three younger brothers and an older brother in law. My oldest younger brother is only 4 years younger than me but the middle one is 10 years younger and the youngest is 13 years younger.

I'm an only child. Growing up I hated it and I used to beg my mom and dad to have another kid for me to play with lol...but as I got older and realized how annoyed my friends were at their siblings I was kind of glad to be an only child.

I have one sister. We hate each other:cry: . We fight all the time, with or without reasons. It's really awful. When we were younger, we were getting along pretty well. I wish I had a brother - it would be so wonderful to have an older, protective brother. Or a twin:D

I do. I have one sister and she's actually on this forum, too. We're 9 years apart in age and grew up in completely different worlds really, so I think that contributes to why we can get along so well at some times...and not so much at other times.

I do. I have two sisters and one brother. I am the oldest, but the shortest. Which really sucks! I don't feel close to any of them which is kind of strange since I practically raised them. My parents divorced when I was a kid and the responsibility feel on me being the oldest. That sucks too! It also explains why I don't have any kids of my own.

When I saw this picture, I immediately thought of this thread:

h5CA9DF62

Lol!! I'm sure we feel like that regularly. :p

I am the middle child and I have a sister that is 4 years older than me and a brother who is 10 years younger. I love them both very much and we all get along really well, which I am thanful for.

Werbung:
Yes, I have two older brothers; sometimes I wish that I had a sister. I am not close with my siblings so I thought if I had a sister maybe we would have been close. Since I was the only girl as well as the youngest, I was pretty much spoiled. Although my brothers constantly fought with me, I don't think that I would trade them in for the world even though I though about it a couple of times.

Back