• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you have any siblings?

lovebeliever

I do.
I have a sister who is four years old.
She is shorter but more beautiful than more although i am also pretty :D
Sometimes we quarrel but we love each other a lot!

Werbung:
I don't have any siblings that are blood related, but I have had several siblings who are foster children to my parents.
Also, my four year older neice always spent a lot of time at our house when growing up. She's like a sister to me and I refer to
her as my sister. My parents had a lot of trouble conceiving, and decided they wanted to help out children in need instead.

I don't have any siblings that are blood related, but I have had several siblings who are foster children to my parents.
Also, my four year older neice always spent a lot of time at our house when growing up. She's like a sister to me and I refer to
her as my sister. My parents had a lot of trouble conceiving, and decided they wanted to help out children in need instead.
You consider your niece as your sister? :confused:
Thats really out of my understanding...
I guess what you meant is that you love her a lot and she also loves you.

I have just one brother, he is younger than me and he has always been annoying. He likes to tease me, but we get on very well really.

I have one younger brother and we are not that close since we are the total opposite of each other. Very weird since we used to be really close when we were kids.

You consider your niece as your sister? :confused:
Thats really out of my understanding...
I guess what you meant is that you love her a lot and she also loves you.

No, that's not what I meant. But I doesn't matter if you don't understand.
My niece has spend most of her childhood with me and my parents. She was always there, we did typical sister things together.
Like I did with my foster brothers and sisters as well. None of these people are my actual brothers and sisters, but we did the same things
together and grew up together. The special band you create and the love you feel is more important than the actual blood tie.
To me they are my brothers and sisters, no matter what other people think :)

I have 2 crazy sisters. Same with you, I'm in a love-hate relationship with them but it is pretty normal. We are unique individuals and we appreciate different things and what I like my other sisters don't like so we end up in dispute. :D However, despite disagreements I love my sister. The oldest went to a far far away area so, we have no contact.

I have one older brother and a younger sister. So yes, I'm the one in the middle. We fight, especially when we were still kids but we love each other, all the same. Of course!;)

I do have three younger brothers! Which makes me the only girl in the family "unica hija" as they would say it in Spanish. I am always very protective of my brothers. Since brothers 2 and 3 are still young as my mom conceived quite late (she wasn't planning on it anymore to be honest), they are like sons to me. I buy them stuff that my mom won't usually get them (since she would think about necessity and all) and I'm happy seeing their little joys, it's truly priceless. If there is a time when i fell utmost sincerity, it would be each time my younger brothers say "Ate, Thank you!" to me.:)

*(Ate is the Filipino term for older sister)

I have a younger brother, who everyone thinks is older than me,
Damn him for being a 6ft6 tall 16 year old and me be a 5ft7 tall 18 year old!

Yeah, I have 9 siblings! :p That's two boys and the rest are girls.
They say we are too many but we really don't care.
I can say that we are a happy family specially when we have a get together.
By the way here is our picture last new year's day:

162655_1732059148768_1457199459_31818674_4927128_n.jpg

Cecil, that looks like so much fun! I wish I had a big family like that. What was it like for you growing up with so many siblings?
I have a friend who has 7 sisters and brothers, and I am kind of jealous of that :)

I have a younger brother and an older sister, and I love them both dearly.

Werbung:
I have grown up an only child...My dad remarried 3 years ago & I have gained a younger step-brother & step-sister so now I am the oldest of 3.

Back