• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you have any siblings?

I have a sister who is almost three years older than me and a brother who is two years younger than me....Thankfully we are a very close knit family and I love them both dearly.

Werbung:
I have grown up an only child...My dad remarried 3 years ago & I have gained a younger step-brother & step-sister so now I am the oldest of 3.

We are almost the same but still different in situation. :p
I grew up with my grand mother, i was the only child before but when my mother re married, i also gained one half sister and one half brother. And so, i am the oldest now.:D

I have 2 older brothers and a younger sister. I'm the third among my siblings and I miss them. My brothers are with their families and my sister is in Dubai.

Yes, I have. I have a big sister, two years older than me. she is sometimes a pain in the ass since she does not make good decisions for her life and she always depend on me but I still love her.

I have tow younger brothers, one is 11 years and the other one would be 12 years younger than me. THey are two adorable boys.. The other one is very smart that he does not listen anymore to his teachers. The other one has a normal intellect but is good in singing and dancing.

Yeah, I have 9 siblings! :p That's two boys and the rest are girls.
They say we are too many but we really don't care.
I can say that we are a happy family specially when we have a get together.
By the way here is our picture last new year's day:

View attachment 26

Very nice pics sis. I am the eldest and we are 9 too. I have 1 brother, 3 half brothers and 2 half sisters (Mother side) and I have 1 half sister ( father side).

Happy big family and as much as possible I don't want them to fight. Good thing, they listen to me. :)

Aw this is so nice. ;) I have a younger brother who is 7 years younger than I am. :) He's taller than me, though! Haha! I love it when we bond and do gay poses and the like. We're so girly though he doesn't show it in front of our mom. Lol.

Cecil, that looks like so much fun! I wish I had a big family like that. What was it like for you growing up with so many siblings?
I have a friend who has 7 sisters and brothers, and I am kind of jealous of that :)

I have a younger brother and an older sister, and I love them both dearly.

Oh it was indeed fun and wild!
You know we are not always together since our parents are separated.
Some of us lived on my father's, some with my mother.
That's why whenever we see each other again we are just so happy and too noisy!:p

Very nice pics sis. I am the eldest and we are 9 too. I have 1 brother, 3 half brothers and 2 half sisters (Mother side) and I have 1 half sister ( father side).

Happy big family and as much as possible I don't want them to fight. Good thing, they listen to me. :)

Actually sis, we are 10 children in the family.
2 elder brothers, 4 sisters, and 3 step sisters on my mother's side.
We also fight each other sometimes, but that was solved easily.

Yes I have one brother and one sister. I am the youngest out of the three of us. My sister is the oldest.

Yes I do :) I have 2 younger brothers one is 24 this year and the other is 20 this year. I also have a step sister and 2 step brothers but I don't see them.

I have 4 sisters and 1 brother. :) It's a lot of fun. We never had a dull moment in our household when we were growing up. Don't be deceived, though, our house could really get rowdy and chaotic! :D

I have four siblings. 2 younger sisters and 2 brothers. Me and one one brother are a year and a half apart and always been very close. It's crazy how you grow up bickering with some on your brother ans sisters, but when it comes down to it, you all look out for one another.

I have three younger brothers! One is only 3 and a half years younger than me, but the middle one is 10 years younger than me and the youngest is 13 years younger than me. I've kinda been like a second mom to my youngest two brothers, since I was a young teenager when they were babies.

Werbung:
I had a big brother who died when he was 22 and I was 12. He would be 41 now. I have a sister who is 39 and I am 31. My brother and I were pretty close even though we were 10 tears apart in age but my sister and I, sadly have never been close and probably never will. I love her but she and I don't have anything in common and hardly ever talk. It is sad but it is the way it is and will probably never change.

Back