• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Celebrity Crush: Who do you want a piece of ;)

angus_young_ac_dc_001_270110.jpg

Angus Young, heehee... AC/DC is boss.

Werbung:
I couldn't pick one, I have so many celebrity crushes! :D

My all time crush is Keanu Reeves, especially after watching Speed, I thought he was the combination of cute and sexy! I also have crush on Ryan Reynolds, Chris Evans and Jason Statham. :)

Oh my word! Hachiko0919, I would say brilliant taste in men! The movie 'Speed' changed my life, I was in high school when I watched that movie and it started a celeb crush that has lasted....the beautiful man, Keanu Reeves. Thank God for him, alright. Right now, I am crushing on Jason Statham, there is something about him.:oops:

I love all four members of Coldplay... especially Chris Martin and Guy Berryman... anyone else like them? :D?

Well.. I used to have a celebrity crush on Clive Owen..
Clive_Owen.jpg

Heh, but once my fiance came along, I don't care about Clive Owen anymore, even though he's still one of my favorite actors. It's at a point where my fiance and I just joke about how Clive was just left in the shadows in some alley with a huge frown over losing me. XD You know, just one of those lame, inside joke sorta things? But yeah. Hrmf!

I always looked at celebrities as people well regular people. I always thought that Dwayne Johnston was really cute though. I love his body and smile, he was the one that I always gushed over. Hmm now days I am basically not too much gushing over anyone, but sometimes I may tend to smile big when I see John Cena, so I guess I have two lol. Not really a crush for me it is just a aww he is cute type thing. :)

My ultimate crush is Jang Geun Suk. He is a Korean Actor, and I really love him so much.

When it comes to Hollywood, Robert Pattinson is my husband! LOL :D

I HEREBY CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF DOCTOR WHO--

well, I did that a while ago but I'M CLAIMING EVEN MORE!

253682-11th_doctor_super.jpg

Matt Smith <3 I thought when I started series 5 that I wasn't gonna like him and I really didn't at first but now I do :D

Brian Deegan:
l_f86b2f37c8f80f56b29a2c3ebfef0007.jpg

deegan.jpg

He does motorcycles and all kinds of amazing things, I just found out about him and he is very amazing! and definitely my type as is proved by this photo:
IMG_5198.JPG

enjoy looking ladies but he is mine! :)

I know I'm really flooding this thread, I'm sooooooo sorry, ladies LOL. But I can't help that I just keep discovering so many beautiful men, :confused: blame Tumblr. LOL.

Anyway, my favorite racer driver EVER... ladies, it is my pleasure to introduce the amazing and lovely Sebastien Loeb~

ns_102609_717.jpg

tumblr_lz92q3XnFl1r7krico1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyzb3zQnq31r7rc23o8_500.jpg

And a bit of sexy ;)
tumblr_lyxnxwdoFn1r7rc23o4_400.jpg

sorrryyyyyy but he's just too amazing:
tumblr_lz9g0grTRv1qmsvxq.png

tumblr_lz9g23rL5t1qmsvxq.png

Guyyyyyyy :3

i am so sorry for flooding this thread, please forgive me i keep telling myself "okay just one more guy" and then i keep on finding more amazing people. please forgive me.

Werbung:
Back