• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Celebrity Crush: Who do you want a piece of ;)

I'm glad everyone I know thinks that these guys are ugly/"not their type", because I don't have to share with ANYONE :D

Werbung:
And I know we are probably not supposed to put anime characters here, but I just love these three way too much :p

tumblr_lk9xe5zIo81qg194p.jpg

ore-sama-cd_album_art.jpg

hetalia-axis-powers-11.jpg

It would be Jim Carrey cause he was so cute and funny.
And Keanu Reeves cause he looks so manly and handsome for me. :p

Hmmm. American Actors, I would go for yeah, Johnny Depp, he is totally amazing and very unique. Exquisite.

And for British actors, I super like Alex Pettyfer and Tom Felton! I love those blondes!

More of my faves :D

England-in-anime-hetalia-england-16950894-336-190.jpg

Him <3
Hetalia_Russia_CD.png

And him <3
Austria.jpg

And him <3
Chibi_Prussia___Hetalia_by_Yami_Chan4.jpg

And him <3
7-26-2009-11-38-56-pm.png

AND HIM
44_75.JPG

AND HIIM

and pretty much everyone else from Hetalia o3o

Ohmygosh. I want Darren Criss. I really really do! I want every piece of him possible! Ever since I heard him sing "Not Alone" in A Very Potter Musical, I fell for him. Siriusly. :D He is so perfect and his eyes are always so intense, and the hair, oh my, the hair, it's a sin to be so sexy like him!
And no, I'm not obsessed. Really. ;)

Mine is Luke Worrall, especially with platinum blond hair circa '08-'09.
Yup, he is a complete jerk for what he did to Kelly Osbourne.
But on a looks only basis, he's tall and gorgeous ... :oops:
I'm really shallow when it comes to celebrities lol

My closet obsession...

9th-Doctor-Come-With-Me.jpg

doctor-who-the-waters-of-mars-20100201043829706-000.jpg

drwho4.jpg

Tennant11.jpg

(sorry for the big picture but you need to see this man's face really big in order to be able to live <3)

44PRbWD4KrNKy.jpg

11-Doctor.jpg

madnes10.jpg

11th-Doctor-the-eleventh-doctor-22871736-500-700.gif

Here are some of the celebs that I LOVE...

1. Jesse Williams - I swear his eyes can melt anyone's heart. The bod's just a bonus. LOL.
JacksonAvery.jpg

2. Johny Depp - who doesn't love him?
johnny-depp-6.jpg

Heehee, my friend introduced me to Coldplay and I thank her so much <3

Chris-Martin.jpg

Chris Martin!

I can't BELIEVE I used to not like him! He is ah-mazing!

EDIT:
I also did one of these! I think all the ladies here should do one!
my_top_10_hotties_by_dj_p_zonda_r-d4a54qm.jpg

1. David Tennant: Just a week or so, actually, I was introduced to Doctor who due to all the posts I saw on Tumblr, so I finally started watching it and now I'm in love with Tennant/Tenth Doctor.
2. Richard Hammond: Shouldn't have to be explained! I love Top Gear and I love everything about him... his lovely eyes and his hair and even his height...
giggle.gif
(though I shouldn't be talking, I'm very short in real life
mad.gif
d
smile.gif

3. Rob Swire: YESYESYES Pendulum
heart.gif
My favorite band, favorite singer... yayayay.
4. Matt Smith: Everyone says he's NOTHING compared to Ten, but I disagree, I think they are both good. Ten is obviously the best doctor ever but I think Smith is doing a good job.
smile.gif

5. Chris Martin:
heart.gif
Coldplay... thank you
huggle.gif

6. Andy Sixx: Yeah, I listen to Black Veil Brides... I'm not really into Emo stuff THAT much but I like the band... and Andy Sixx, of course!
7. Jon Bon Jovi:
love2.gif
He was my hero when I was little, I fell in love when this song [link] was used for my group's parade routine back in elementary school when I used to do baton. The parade was next to the beach as well! Many pleasant memories.
meow.gif

8. Robert Downey Jr.: I'm a n00b when it comes to movies, but my mom was the one to kind of introduce me to him. I watched Iron Man and liked him a lot.
9. Jim Carrey: He is SO hilarious! I really loved his movies when I was a little kid and I still love him today.
10. Ty Pennington: Yet another childhood hero. YES, I know he's that interior designer guy but I just had such a HUUUUGE crush on him when I was in second grade... heehee.

Leonardo DiCaprio is in a very, very close 11th... heehee.

Blank:
top_ten_hottest_blokes_meme_by_marshmallowskirt-d383wu4.png

NOTE: If used give credit to http://marshmallowskirt.deviantart.com/

Werbung:
Zachary Levi. He's super cute, a great actor, and he can sing on top of all that. Plus, he's always doing these chats and video chats online and he seems like a really friendly guy. What more could ya want? :)

Back