• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Celebrity Crush: Who do you want a piece of ;)

Werbung:
Mine is Channing Tatum!! He is so freaking hot! I know that he has a beautiful wife now though. I don't get I would ever be able to get my hands on him, lol. He is great looking eye candy though, that's for sure!

No doubt about Channing Tatum's hotness. My dreams are concrete example of how addictive he is. Speaking of this sexy guy, his movie "The Vow" is so romantic! A great and touching movies for his die hard fans.. (including me) :oops:

<---- that guy there, Mr. Mat Devine (or as the Daily Mail referred to him, Kelly Osborne's "male friend"). I joke that I'd tear his clothes off with my teeth and if he'd just wise up and ask me to marry him I'd have our flights booked to Vegas before he finished the question. He's sweet and charming, bloody brilliant, tiny (which I love), cut like an underwear model, has the coolest eyes that change from a coffee brown to honey gold and I could listen to him read from the phone book as long as it kept him talking. *swoon*

In the more famous category, probably Jackson Rathbone. He looks good playing anything from pretty and rich as a New York City socialite to filthy, sweaty and bloody in a horror movie. Even with the bad Twilight hair (which he preferred to stuff into a hat when not filming).

Well, most of the people I have a celebrity crush on I might be old enough to be their mother so it might be weird but I don't care! LOL Brad Pitt is one every since I saw him on Interview With a Vampire. I also like Jason Aldean he is so cute in a country redneck sort of way.

Interview+With+a+Vampire+4.jpg

jason.jpg

Sam Worthington.....he's Australian which makes me think I'm an Aussie Lover,
because I also adore Hugh Jackman ( wolverine ) and Patrick Jane ( The Mentalist )
and they are also from..where? Yup...lol Australia. Man, Australia produces some
incredible specimens; some absolutely remarkable pieces of man meat...hmmmmm

There are a few men that can "get it". LOL! Patrick Stewart, Denzel Washington, Dwayne Johnson, Courtney Vance, LL Cool J...Damn there are so many that could have my panties. I guess I am just a tramp! LOL!!

So basically I just saw Law Abiding Citizens which was fucking amazing which starred the love of my life Gerard Butler :)
share your celebrity crush :)

oh my goodness i saw the title of this forum and was like GERARD BUTLER and yours was the first post ahaha loveee him <3 just bought the ugly truth for myself for my birthday on amazon lol, it should be coming in a week or two :)

Okay, so my celebrity crush has changed. It is now officially Jared Leto, the lead singer of 30 Seconds to Mars. Oh my word, he is beautiful...and I cannot believe he is 40! Does not look a day over 25.

I am really crushing on this fine specimen right now. Lol. (0:

Okay, so my celebrity crush has changed. It is now officially Jared Leto, the lead singer of 30 Seconds to Mars. Oh my word, he is beautiful...and I cannot believe he is 40! Does not look a day over 25.

I am really crushing on this fine specimen right now. Lol. (0:

HAHAHA for a while he had "vampire" as his bio on Twitter. If you compare pictures of him now to pictures of him when he WAS 25... he almost looks younger now. It's crazy! I've totally had a crush on him ever since then. Going on 18 years now. Started with My So-Called Life and hasn't quit (even when I was watching Girl, Interrupted with my mom and she said, "Ooooh he has pretty eyes" - which he does but you're my mom and that's just weird LOL)

Joey Jordison, forever and always :p

I've been at that man ever since I was in 6th class (primary school), I'm like, a year from hitting college? :oops:

Werbung:
For many years I've been obsessed with Jeremy Irons. I watched most of his movies. He is so incredibly handsome, I think he is the most handsome actor ever:D And very talented:)

Back