• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Why Does Everyone Whisper When I Walk Past Them?

Werbung:
I remember when that happened to me. It bothered me like it does you, but I just ignored it and didn't change anything. They soon got tired of being ignored and moved onto someone else.

People are mean, they'll just be trying to get on your nerves or make you paranoid.
If they're not brave enough to say whatever they are saying to you, they're not worth bothering over :)

Werbung:
It's the same, during Primary school whenever I ran for the school in atheletics ( Our running team for the school) and I have to recieve my medal, everyone would whisper. Or when I make a competition robot, I get in the final rounds and collect my prize. Even when I walk past both boys and girls in the school during my past school and this, they start whispering madly and glancing at me. But.... why? It's so irritating...

I guess, they just like you because of the achievements you get. Some kind of of appreciation because you are popular or some of them are envious, that's only two thing.

Back