• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Why Does Everyone Whisper When I Walk Past Them?

xue gao

It's the same, during Primary school whenever I ran for the school in atheletics ( Our running team for the school) and I have to recieve my medal, everyone would whisper. Or when I make a competition robot, I get in the final rounds and collect my prize. Even when I walk past both boys and girls in the school during my past school and this, they start whispering madly and glancing at me. But.... why? It's so irritating...

Werbung:
Well, they're probably talking behind your back because somebody started a rumor that you started a rumor, or something. Maybe to everybody else in the world that sounds ridiculous, but in my school that seems to be the way it goes. And then, even though I'm shy and care WAY TOO MUCH what people think of me I ask what I did "Hey, Jasmin... why are you and Rachel seeming so angry at me" *glares from girls* "Because you said I gossip and Rachel is a fat ass" Me: *blush* "I can see how that got twisted, but actually, Jasmin, I said you are really sweet and I'm jealous of the fact that all the guys I like like you... and Rachel... I said you had a nice ass" *huge blush* *laughter* [[The end]] So, even though it's really awkward, ask, I bet you can get it cleared up.

dont care about that

they just like to whatch the others

all most pepole do the same thing
because they dont have any thing to do

we dont really have those problems at our skool believe it or not but popularity is based on your kindness here! i suggest u b nice to them and then walk away

It's the same, during Primary school whenever I ran for the school in atheletics ( Our running team for the school) and I have to recieve my medal, everyone would whisper. Or when I make a competition robot, I get in the final rounds and collect my prize. Even when I walk past both boys and girls in the school during my past school and this, they start whispering madly and glancing at me. But.... why? It's so irritating...
Honestly, I used to be like that...and you will ask yourself, am i too popular? do i have something on my face? Did i do something wrong?

Honestly it will pass, when you get older you wont care about what anyone thinks or says unless you give them that right...your bf perhaps, your parents, close friends, those are the ppl you actually care about with their opinions...fck everyone else...

How old are you??? Xue Gao?

dont try to ask them , they will ignore you , so , dont care , the one who is hating you just hate him , or go to another school.

Well .. In our school it would kinda be the same with the rumer thing, Once my friend Tiffany went mad at me b/c someone said I kissed Jake not he kissed me .. she started walking away from me and glancing at me while wispering to the other girls things .. I had a long for her to tell me what was wrong then One night I gone mad .. I went to the computer and just typed her a long message asking about what was wrong and stuff .. then i found out about it and I cleared it up also. Well if there is anything about the "do i have something on my face?" just be sure to check yourself in the morning or when ever you think that go into the bath room to check yourself out ... If they envy you then thats thier problem .. Mostly yeah you should go up to them and ask whats the matter or something .. b/c sometimes when you dont get it cleared and your stuck in a school like high school and you your a fresh man and have a long way to go then you better clear it up or it'll get worse .. thats what happens in my school. So good luck on that! I hope this helps ..

Werbung:
Back