• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who's Watching The Big Bang Theory?

beingwell

It's a show about 4 science geniuses (more of like geeks) and 1 hot neighbor. It's had 4 seasons already and still has a strong viewership. This show is funny and very entertaining. You'd think that one would get bored of all the geeky stuffs they talk about but no. I really enjoy it.

Who's your favorite character? I like how annoying Sheldon is.:D

Werbung:
I saw some of the first season of this show, then my DTV converter box broke and I got out of watching. Sometimes, I watch episodes on Hulu or on CBS.com but not often. It's a really funny show. The curly haired scientist was on the Roseanne show (with Roseanne, the comedian) when he was a teen. He is a very funny guy. Might have to catch this show soon. By the way, the character dynamic on this show is similar to Fraiser, especially that Sheldon who is like Niles from the show Fraiser.

I have watched some episodes on TV (till the episodes were not on)
My favorite is Sheldon!!! Ah I love him. BAZINGA!

I love Sheldon! He is oozing with personality. :D I can't stop holding my belly and laughing out loud every time I watch one of the episodes. I'm fast becoming addicted! :)

I love watching this show with my husband. Sheldon is adorable even if his character is supposed to be annoying. I thought it was funny when he was learning sarcasm and couldn't get it right.

I love The Big Bang Theory! :D It's amazing that the writers of the show found a way to make the lives of 4 geeks as funny and as interesting as this. I mentioned on a previous post that Jim Parsons is one of my favorite comedians. His portrayal of the character Dr. Sheldon Cooper is epic!

The other characters on the show are also really funny. The chemistry of all the actors and the use of intellectual comedy is fresh and I believe it's what makes the show really click.

I hope there's no season 5 though..... BAZINGA! LOL! :D:p

I have heard that it's really good but I've never seen it. I want to start watching it from the beginning, but there's no where online to do so. I saw the other day that it was on sale at Target, but I didn't have the cash to get it.

I love this show too. All the characters are funny to watch, and Amy and Bernadette have been great additions as well.

I even bought one of the Soft Kitty t-shirts from the CBS website that has the soft kitty song lyrics on it.

I love watching this show with my husband. Sheldon is adorable even if his character is supposed to be annoying. I thought it was funny when he was learning sarcasm and couldn't get it right.

He reminds me of Niles from Fraiser. Both men are very talented and funny, though ages apart.

It's a show about 4 science geniuses (more of like geeks) and 1 hot neighbor. It's had 4 seasons already and still has a strong viewership. This show is funny and very entertaining. You'd think that one would get bored of all the geeky stuffs they talk about but no. I really enjoy it.

Who's your favorite character? I like how annoying Sheldon is.:D

I have often wondered what the show was about. I've never seen anything that draws me in from the commercials and the idea of four geeks and a hot neighbor as a gimmick doesn't do it--and I don't find anything funny about "annoying." Is there something about the show that makes it interesting or fun to watch?

For some reason the commercials do not give this show justice. I felt the same way. I just started watching it one day because I was bored and nothing else was on. I laughed so hard I cried. It was already 4 seasons in. So, I had to go back and start watching it online from Season 1, which makes it make a lot more sense. Sheldon is just freaking hilarious.

I just recently started watching this show. At first, based on the commercials, I didn't think that it would be any good but I've really gotten into it. I agree with Pam, the commercials don't give the show justice in any way. I'm going to have to backtrack at some point and watch the first few seasons, but I really do like the show and wish I would have started watching it earlier.

Werbung:
I own the first season of the show, and my family loves the show, it gets DVRd every week. It is a hilarious show, each character has their own personality and they blend in really well together. Penny is really funny! And now that they have added some more girls into the show it makes it a little more balanced too. Sheldon is one of my favs, but so is leonard and the thin jewish guy who still lives at home with his mom. I can't think of his name...and Raj is hilarious. Great show to just get some great laughs from.

Back