• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who's Watching The Big Bang Theory?

Werbung:
I have watched it a couple of times, and I do enjoy watching it. However due to my restricted access to technology every weekdays I'm not able to follow it much really.

I only recently discovered this show. It's downright hilarious. I have to say my favorite is Leonard. He's the most well adjusted of the group, but that's not saying much. I love the geeky references. I love how they discuss the hierarchy in science. The math and physics guys look down on the other sciences. This is so true. I have a degree in biology and speak from experience.

Watched 3 seasons already. It's really funny and I get most jokes since I'm a bit of a nerd myself. Let's see ... web designer, is online all day managing sites, watches crime/medical dramas, takes photos to relax, reads 'serious' books .. yep, I'm there myself :D

It's pretty funny and one of the best sitcoms I've seen in the past years

(Do I need to say Spoiler alert?) I loved the season ender of the latest season :D it was touching to see everyone hold hands as they watched their friend reluctantly pursue his (and everyone's for that matter) dreams of conquering the final frontier... Hmmm... I'm trying not to give away too much LOL

I like the season finale, but I liked the one before it more. I liked Amy's campaign to increase Sheldon's feeling for her. I also liked the fact that they worked. Also, I thought Amy looked adorable in the medical Trek uniform. Um...I used to have a red one back in the day. ;)

I really enjoyed the season finale, but I liked the one before it more. I loved Amy's campaign to increase Sheldon's feelings for her. I liked that it worked too! I thought she was adorable in the medical Trek uniform at the end playing doctor Star Trek style. LOL! So, they will be playing doctor for real.

BTW: I used to have a red Trek uniform. ;)

I really enjoyed the season finale, but I liked the one before it more. I loved Amy's campaign to increase Sheldon's feelings for her. I liked that it worked too! I thought she was adorable in the medical Trek uniform at the end playing doctor Star Trek style. LOL! So, they will be playing doctor for real.

BTW: I used to have a red Trek uniform. ;)

I love sheldon and have watched the big bang series for more than 10 times for each season. do any girl like big bang here ?

My whole family love The Big Bang Theory including my eight year old son. He doesn't understand a lot of the jokes but he loves Sheldon. In fact he's actually asking a lot of very awkward questions due to it being an adult show and I'm becoming an expert at answering vaguely without going into too much detail!

My favorite episode is the Christmas one when Penny gives Sheldon a napkin with Leonard Nemoy's autograph and DNA ... it's so funny!

I love the show! Does anyone else think that Sheldon has evolved so much in the last few seasons? I don't know if I love or hate the new Sheldon. Is is more relaxed and carefree. I think the real Sheldon would have remained robotic over the years, but I like Jim Parson so much!

Werbung:
I've just started watching it and I already love it, after a few episodes. My favorite character is Sheldon, he is hilarious:D . Penny annoyed me in the beginning but now I like her too, I like them all, it's such a funny show, it makes me laugh really hard:D

Back