• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Which one should I buy?

Yes, I thought the same too. Guys love that color anyway. Not sure why. It's a very sensual color. It's not so romantic though. When I think of romantic lingerie, I think of rose pinks and light pinks and feminine frills but not hot pink or red. That's more for the guy's benefits like a fantasy piece.

You know it's funny and too common to see girls at movies and TV shows which wear lingerie just to seduce the man that they desire. So maybe that's why I chose the second one. ;)

Werbung:
You know it's funny and too common to see girls at movies and TV shows which wear lingerie just to seduce the man that they desire. So maybe that's why I chose the second one. ;)

I know. The second one is perfect to show off to your boyfriend ;) but I think, the last one is my favorite of all. I'd have picked it though I think the 2nd one is more of a guy-sexy.

I know. The second one is perfect to show off to your boyfriend ;) but I think, the last one is my favorite of all. I'd have picked it though I think the 2nd one is more of a guy-sexy.

Correct. But for comfort purposes, I might as well go with the third. The first one would not be comfortable to wear here in our country for it is always hot in here specially during summer nights.

Werbung:
I would choose the first two. The third one looks just a shirt to me.
Your boyfriend has his biggest smile seeing you in that second dress. It really looks sexy.

Back