• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Which one should I buy?

Brighteyes

Hey girls please help me out here, I like all three of these but at the moment can only afford to buy two of them but, which two? :confused:

Also which one do you think will put the biggest smile on my boyfriends face when I see him at the end of the month! :)

AW709_3.jpg

AW609_1.jpg

AW709_9.jpg

Werbung:
Well if you want to surprise your boyfriend I would definitely say to go with the second choice. It's slinky and sexy! But for comfort, the first or second one.

I say go for the first and second one. The first pair seems very comfortable! And the second one seems like it would put a big grin on him, especially if you surprise him! Good luck!

I will say the second and the third will be the ones your boyfriend likes. They all look very nice though.

first and third... blokes couldn't care less what you are wearing.. only interested in how to get it off....

Number two, the hot pink number will have your boyfriend grinning from ear to ear. As for your own comfort, I would go for the lounging pajamas in the first photo or the shorts and shirt in photo three. The third outfit is more appropriate for summer time lounging and sleeping where as the first could be spring, fall or winter weather cause it covers more skin.

Lol...Thank you so much girls for all your lovely comments, views & suggestions....If you haven't noticed I started this thread over 18mths ago so it is a little out of date! :)

However just to let you know the outcome, at the time I simply couldn't make my mind up (guess we have all had that happen to us many times, eh girls) so I went and bought ALL THREE!.......A WOMEN'S PREROGATIVE I BELIEVE THEY CALL IT. :D

Oh and by the way, my boyfriend at the time (now my fiance) absolutely loved the second one (I simply can't guess why! lol) and also still loves seeing me in the third one as well....Guess I got something right for once!!! :)

I'm glad to hear your boyfriend liked the three outfits. Guys usually love that hot pink color anyway. It's a very sexy shade of red. And, I'm happy to hear you two sealed the deal by getting engaged. Always nice when these stories have such a happy ending.

I like the 3rd one, it is just simple, partially will entice your boyfriend and some holding back (not telling him that you are really preparing for his coming..hehe). It is still very attractive and sexy.

Werbung:
I would definitely go for the second one. I think your boyfriend would really smile to that because it is sexy ;)
Yes, I thought the same too. Guys love that color anyway. Not sure why. It's a very sensual color. It's not so romantic though. When I think of romantic lingerie, I think of rose pinks and light pinks and feminine frills but not hot pink or red. That's more for the guy's benefits like a fantasy piece.

Back