• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

When Was The Last Time You....

Werbung:
I was sad just last night... But that was because I was reading sad stories online, LOL. True sadness... The last time was Monday morning because Hubby had to go back to work & we won't see him for at least 2 weeks, probably longer. *sigh* Being a trucker's wife sure sucks sometimes!

When was the last time you did absolutely nothing for a day? I mean, no cooking, cleaning, working, anything... Just sat around & watched TV, read a book, or caught up on sleep.

I think that must have been about 3 years ago. My mom is not the emotional type and I gave up saying I love you or trying to get her to say it along time ago. Good question.

When was last time you had a snow cone?

I actually hate iced tea! I loved it as a small child until my father gave me cherry coke and I loved it so much more than tea. My mother was furious. I have been hooked to cherry coke ever since and now I'm 28.

When was the last time you gave someone a greeting card "just because?" (not for a holiday or birthday)

I had a glass of iced tea today. I love tea.

When was the last time you sang a favorite song out loud?

The last time that I got drunk was probably 2 or 3 months ago. Although I plan on having a drink when we sign the papers for our new in a week or so! ekk!

When was the last time you took a road trip?

Right now! - Even though a short one - sure this counts too. Currently taking in sun at a coffe over a funny app I found on my new 3gen Ipad (thanks Steve:)) - Love Conflict - full

When was the last time a kiss took your breath?

My husband of forty-four years and I were in the parking lot after a meal at Jason's Deli. Gentleman that he is, he always opens the car door for me and this time, when he did, he kissed me, something I wasn't expecting and it was the most wonderful kiss. Yes, I believe it did take my breath away. It was definitely a kiss I will always remember.

When was the last time you visited a museum?

Pretty much when I was still a kid :(. I don't go to museums a lot :(.

When was the last time you had a full-on work out?

I honestly don't know if I ever had a specific work out. My DDR gets pretty intense, so that'd be a few weeks.
Otherwise, it'd probably be about two years ago. That was when I was doing a lot of sports and the practices were very workout-esque.

When was the last time you gave blood?

Werbung:
I honestly can't give blood due to medical reasons

When was the last time you danced in public?
Awe, that's saddening. I can' because of height/weight.

Last times I danced in public was a few months ago. I was wearing a dress and my boyfriend randomly started dancing with me. So we spun and twirled, etc, around the lobby of the auditorium.

When was the last time you talking on the phone for more than a few minutes?

Back