• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

When Was The Last Time You....

Werbung:
Probably sometime during the '90s. I'm a lot more casual since I've gotten older!

When was the last time you made a snow angel?

It's been a while since I made a snow angel! Just thinking about it makes me want to go out and make one right now (if I wasn't headed to work!)

When was the last time you baked a pie?

It's only been weeks as I bake for the holidays. I swear I still smell like cinnamon and sugar!

When was the last time you made a paper airplane?

I am embarrassed to say...tooooooo long ago last, unfortunately. I used to love making them as a child and cannot even remember when i stopped! I will definitely make one again today to recapture that magic.

When was the last time you were at a pajama party??

xcmiller I eat M&Ms pretty much daily. I'm going through a peantbutter M&M phase at the moment. Always keep a big bag right next to the computer. If I didn't hike like I do, I'd weight three gazillion pounds!

When was the last time you told someone you love them?

Last night, sang a song to my kids at bedtime and told them I loved them.

When was last time you wore high heels?

Today I told my daughter I loved her . :) she was feeling a bit under the weather . January blues I guess.

When was the last time you created a piece of art. Could be a photo, or a painting or some craftwork , anything creative really .

Today, we have a bit of a ant problem in my apartment building.

When was last time you read a book to your kids?

Last night! We read, "The Roar of a Snore." and a book about David and Goliath. :)

When was the last time you watched Looney Tunes?

Sometime in the last week, my kids like it.

When was last time you colored in a coloring book?

Werbung:
The last time I worked on a coloring book was probably about 3 years ago. You are never too old to do that. It's relaxing and therapeutic allowing you to be very creative and get a sense of satisfaction.

When was the last time you had a good talk with your mother?

Back