• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

when did you ladies tell family and friends?

I am sure that you are excited and eager to let the news out but if you have a history of having miscarriages, you might want to wait until you are further along to tell your family and friends, that way you won't need to explain to all your family and friends if for some reason something might happen.

I have two children that are both test tube (IVF) babies. I lost several in between both of my kids. My family all knew each time that I went in for another IVF and they were all eager to find out just as I was. It was hard telling everyone that the IVF didn't take each time that it didn't. It was very easy to tell everyone once I knew that I was in the clear and everything worked out well.

Werbung:
My first pregnancy I only told my mom and my best friend. I was too afraid of a miscarriage which did end up happening. The next pregnancy I waited until I had seen a heard beat on an ultasound. But there had also been as accident where my husband went to change his myspace from "doesn't want kids" to "someday" but accidently left it on "expecting" so his cousin saw it, ran to my mother in law who asked me about it. I asked her to keep it a secret but I doubt she did.

My fiance and I were together when I found it because we already suspected. Then I told only my mom and sister the next day. I wanted to wait until the 3rd month but he wanted to shout it from the rooftops as soon as possible LOL! I told the rest of my immediate family at 8 weeks and everyone else just found out from others.

Werbung:
I think perhaps your fiance might be superstitious regarding this. Since you've experienced a miscarriage before, he probably don't want to jinx your pregnancy by telling every one about it. I think you should respect his opinion since he's also had a part in your pregnancy.

Back