• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Were You Thinkin'?

Werbung:
<span style="color:#FF00FF"> The First Impression I Had Was...

Hmmm Yea He's Just Gonna Cheat On Me..

But I Was Wrong And Here We Are For 1 Year! & We're Gettin' Married On December
<
..</span>

When I first met him at school, I hated him because everyone said he was a Nazi. I used to throw things at him in class, and off the top story balcony of our school. I hit him with an apple once
<
When I found out that he was asking about me when I was away from school (I was in England) I took a bit of time to get to know him. Now I lovm to bits
<

I am flyin' solo...have been for about 6 months, and it's just fine with me!

I've probably said this before, but on the subject of dating around here? The odds are good, but the goods are odd!!

I could not have said it better myself. But then again, I am a bit odd anyway, so I guess it doesnt matter in my case lol

I remember the day i first met him. Lol i went to a football tournament to support my mates and he was the goalie. I couldnt miss him in his bright pink goalie shirt lol (im so glad thats gone now!) He was gorgeous!

Okey Dokey, I am just barely starting to hang out with a friend, someone that just may turn out to be something more...but we aren't going there yet...but just in case, I was thinking, "I am NOT gonna like this dude...he's too loud!!" Yeah, kinda like me...

Turns out, he's really cool, a great friend, and we are currently going through our own little inner battles as to whether it is worth it or not to risk such a great friendship...to be contimued, LOL!

when i first saw him i thought he was really cute. and he's filipino. i was like whoa! slamdunk!

but then there was this gird that came wid him. and i thought that she was his gf. so i was like damn he's taken. but later on i learned that that's one of his friends.

and i got all happy

when i first met him i was like:

"Ooh he's cute! he dresses pretty good too. and he has a nice smile." :wub:

then a couple of minutes after i was like "how come i've never seen him around here before?"

well i found out that night when he called and we talked on the fone for 7hrs that he lived in hesperia which is like an hour away from where i live.

but now he lives 10 mins away from me :D

I remember thinking wow he has really bad hair lol. But luckily he just needed it cutting and then he looked great... not that I'm shallow or anything :lol:

Werbung:
Well, my last entry...well, he's just a friend still...it's all good, LOL!!

My current, and hopefully final guy came into work here one day, and I noticed that he had these huge earrings, and that he was pretty dang cute. I also noticed that he was quiet...I was wrong about that part, but he's still cute!!

Back