• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Were You Thinkin'?

Werbung:
Well to put it bluntly I was thinking.......

PHWOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR !!!!!!

<

p.s ... I still do
<

If I remember correctly...I was in shock, as she was much prettier and .... not as old
<
.... as I had imagined
<

I remember looking @ DH and thinking.... "ohhh heyyyylloooooo future husband"....

and...?? Well dammit, i can't get away from him now, no one else would have him!!!

I remember thinking, "He's so cute and sweet looking!"

We were so young, but I still clearly remember the first time I laid eyes on him.
<

Although I am happy for ya'll, I am feeling a little queasy now...
<

As for a REAL answer, I'll get back to ya's on that, I am certain...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nautica @ Jul 20 2007, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Although I am happy for ya'll, I am feeling a little queasy now...
<

As for a REAL answer, I'll get back to ya's on that, I am certain...[/b]

My dear mermaid friend, another time we feel just the same
<

LOL Mary!!!

Well, things have changed a bit...which is why I have been absent of late...

I am seeing someone, and when I first met him, I thought, "What a cutie!!!" But I never thought I would end up really liking the guy past last weekend...but I seem to...TeeHee!

When I met mine I was already married and I never saw a picture. (I guess I just liked the way he typed lmao) After about 4 or months of flirting, I finally saw a picture and was thinking... WHOA!...

Since then (over the course of about a year) I got divorced from my previous marriage ...and he came to see me in the states a couple of times ...and he proposed ...and I moved to Europe ...and we got married ...and thats about it lol so far...

Werbung:
You people annoy me, you all have a love life
<

Ok, when I think of this certain guy, i always think : "Mary, what were you thinking?!"
<

Back