• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is your favorite thing to do on weekends?

I usually like to catch up on my sleep during the weekends since I work all day on the weekdays (that's the sucky thing about working two jobs). Basically, I like to relax at home with my dogs, check up on the latest going ons on the Internet, play some video games, watch TV, spend time with my niece, and other things like that.

Werbung:
I like going to the movies or watching t.v. Every once in a while I will go out with friends. I like to do relaxing things and enjoy my weekend.

Unfortunately, being unemployed makes "weekend" kind of a moot point. :/ "For fun and relaxation" (haha) I like to go out to eat with friends, maybe have a few drinks, chat, laugh... I like going to the movies and most of all I looooooooove going to concerts. I want to live in a city where there's a host of concerts to choose from any night of the week. Even if it's just local bands playing in bars.

I enjoy going out to dinner and seeing a good movie. Doing this with my husband is both relaxing and helps get the week I had out of my mind. I love going out for a quiet dinner where there isn't too much noise and activity going on. I like peaceful after a long week. I enjoy a good comedy or a chic flick. If it is nice outside, I enjoy going out on the lake on a nice peaceful boat ride. These would be my choice for a nice weekend.

On the weekends I really enjoy just relaxing and hanging out with friends or my boyfriend. The weekends my boyfriend is at his dad's house I tend to game with him online all weekend. My weekends also are usually the time I catch up on sleep from a long week or read a good book.

My family and I bowl on a youth/adult league on weekends. It gets us out of the house and it's something we can do all together. What do you like to do on weekends?
At this stage in life, I like to relax as much as possible on the weekends! And I'm not older or retired, I'm just tired! LOL I'm a mom of 2 with a full time job, husband and house to take care of. Tomorrow is Mother's Day, so maybe I'll get a few hours of down time?!? It's fun to see what others on here enjoy doing on their weekends.

I like to spend my weekends reading and writing. If I can I go downtown or to the beach to hangout if I have the free time.

We like to go visit family on the weekends, get out to the park or beach when it is nice. Sundays are my day to food shop and laundry. Ugh I hate Sundays!

The weekend is the only time when my husband and my children are at home so we try to do things together. I love to take my children out with my husband to the park where we will just walk around the park and feed the fish. My children do enjoy feeding the fish. And if it's raining outside, we will stay indoors and watch some family movies on tv.

Unfortunately I end up working all weekend long. My boyfriend and I have six children between us, so we work opposite schedules. This way we do not have to pay a babysitter for the two girls that are with us full time for us to work.

Occasionally I like to sneak a day off during the weekend in there here and there so I can spend time with all of the children and my boyfriend. during the summer, we like to try to plan cook outs and picnics on the weekend days I manage to get off.

I love spending weekends with my boyfriend. We really like visiting museums and art galleries, it's very interesting. In the evening we come back home and cook something really delicious, we eat and we talk. Or we are just very lazy and we sleep :p

Saturday is almost like any other day of the week for me. I'm usually working. At night, I might hang out with some girlfriends for a ladies' night out. On Sunday, I go to services and do household chores. In the evening I try to relax, but end up hoping on the computer for work and play.

Werbung:
Back