• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is your favorite thing to do on weekends?

SheWolfSilver

My family and I bowl on a youth/adult league on weekends. It gets us out of the house and it's something we can do all together. What do you like to do on weekends?

Werbung:
I usually watch some old movies on a local channel here during weekends. And if ever they would be gathering with friends, I enjoy having a boning time with them even we would just go and hangout in the house. I also enjoy going out and buy groceries and have food trip sometimes.

my favorite thing to do is to sleep in and get myself re-energized. I like to use the weekends to relax and catch up on any projects I've neglected during the week.

My favorite thing to do on the weekends is go to the gym, tan, hang with my kids, and clean my house. I know youare prob thinking Clean your house are you crazy lol. It's actually relaxing to me.

I actually prefer to do nothing. LOL If something does tickle my fancy, it would be to go hiking or just stay at home and work on my websites.

Just watch some football or a movie with my kids. I usually work during weekends so weekdays are my days off.

When I do have the weekend free, I like to go over to my boyfriend's place and watch t.v. or go to cosplay gatherings together :).

Weekends I generally use to catch up with close friends, catch up with cleaning and go for special exercises alongside the beach. When the weather is bad I replace the beach-side exercises with yoga on weekends.

Other than that, I merely relax and have as much fun as possible...dancing, music, movies etc...

I like to ay around, and watch tv. Then I usually go and see a couple of movies. LOL I work from home all week anyway, so I kind of clean and do laundry as I go. I really don't have much else to do here. But I am always open to suggestions. Perhaps we should start a thread, Tings To Do On A Boring Weekend lol.

Me, I just check the internet, download movies and then watch them with the family. If I am so bored, I would go to the mall and maybe hang out with some friends,

I usually like to sleep on the weekends, but that never actually happens. In general I find myself running errands, spending time with friends and family, blogging, working out and anything else I can stuff into my days off. One of these days though, I'm going to just sleep.

Werbung:
Watching movies & hangouts with friends, the most favorite things I want to do on weekends!

Back