• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What if you won a million dollars?

Cecille

This has been a popular question for quite some time so I thought to post it here and ask you guys about this.

Me? I think I would do the following:
  • buy my dream house and car
  • get my kids educational plans
  • invest in a reputable company or put up my own business
It's your turn. ;)

Werbung:
I would help my parents pay off the rest of what they owe on their house.
Buy myself a decent house.
Buy a car that isn't a 96 Thunderbird that is falling to peices lol
Find a really good investor and invest some of it so I could hopefully make more.
Go to college forever (seriously, I'd be a "professional student" if I could)
See the world!
And it would be nice (if I could do it because I'm not very business minded) but I'd like to start some kind of non-profit organization that would help people. I'd would rather do that than donate simply because I want to know exactly where that money is going lol (with some charities, who knows?)

I would renovate our house and buy some investments/properties just like a beach resort where family and friends could have a grand vacation. Will provide school assistance to them since I believe that education is very important.
Will also franchise a food chain and save some money in the bank for the rainy days.

- start my own business
- put aside money for my kids
-pay off my debt
-pay off my mother's mortgage
-buy my own house

I would pay off my parents mortgage, buy some gifts for loved ones, set up a charitable micro-loan scheme like Kiva, for women in Africa :)and continue counting off the countries to visit on my bucket list!

Investments
I would give back to the organizations that have helped me over the years.
Set up a trust fund for my children
Shop til I drop

I would buy a house with my husband.
Buy a new car.
Pay off all credit cards and student loans.
Find some sort of charity or something to give to.

If I was to win that much money for one I would be very happy. For another, I would do what I could to save it and build it up. There are banks out there with nice interest rates and so I'd put it in a bank to let it grow. I may invest a bit into my own business and I'd also use some to buy myself a nice piece of land and a few farm animals, some vegetable plants and fruit trees. Something that would not only be a pleasure for me but a return investment.

I would pay off my debts and buy a house in the country with an indoor pool, a library, space for my husband's music studio and for me to set up a cat rescue centre :)

Werbung:
It is hard to say what I would do with a million dollars. To start with I would buy my dream plot of land and build a house to my specifications. I have yet to see a house exactly the way I want it. I would definitely set money aside to provide for my kids' futures. I would pay off a lot of debt. And maybe do something nice for my parents. But mostly I would plan for my kids.

Back