• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wednesday Whines!

:lol: there's nothing like a good bird poo story for a giggle! *hug* some people can be real horrid!

have decided I'd rather be left alone than put up with it!

Werbung:
its half past 10 i havent left the house yet and i already know that this is gonna be adreadful day :(...its my cousins wedding on friday so i need o take the boys to motherwell to get there kilts which will prob put a smile on my face but then i need to go shopping for something for G to cook for the kids dinner tonight as i have to go to college at half past 4 so i wont have any time for dinner plus im really hungry the now but the kids are just fighting so im sitting here in a world of my own tryin to block it out when i should really just get up and deal with it i feel so tired today and really sores tummy cramps :(

well iv had my moan for today sorry to bore you with it :)

I'm awfully tired today..I went to bed at about 3am, got up at about 7...plus I have cramps as well, along with melancholic, maybe even sad feelings...hope tomorrow will be better..bright and shiny day...tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow... why is it always tomorrow, never today? :(

It's never today because each day seems crummy and that will always be the case until you can find something that will make tomorrow better - take some time out to do something that you really enjoy or make a date with a good friend....

I haven't talked to my best friend in 3 days except to argue. If I don't tell her my decision that is keeping us from talking, I have no idea how long this will drag on for. But I don't know if its the right decision yet and it has to be the right and final decision before I tell her because I can't take it back. I miss her So Much. I want it to be 11am already (its 7.30am) so I can look at job options and then I want it to be 3pm because that's when I think I'll talk to her. 3pm. It can't be earlier because I've made a date with a friend who broke up with her boyfriend. And I have a 9-11am lecture.

I'm up to 380words of 1200 for a discussion and I have nothing. Two others in my class have basically finished, it's due today at four and I just don't know what else to say. :(. It's meant to be no more than 1200 and I could get away with 750 probably. Originally I was aiming for 500 cos our lecturer is a total bum and doesn't really care but it's worth 25% so I should really really be aiming for more. But I just don't know.....

ETA:
Ok, 450. Will get flatmate to critique. Still stuck though

That "tomorrow" I was talking about turned out a lot worse than "today" :(

I'm quite angry, to be honest, mostly of myself. Wonder what will happen next. But I'm really not the kind of person who likes living in suspense, and I do believe we make our own happiness..mostly(not when it comes to accidents or health issues and stuff). Don't think I've managed to do that lately. Feel like I'm digging my own.. Oh, I don't want to be that dramatic!!

All the time I hear that "Friends" song in my head..."so no one told you life was gonna be this waaay.."

Blah, I hate it when I'm whiney!

*huggle* have you got someone to talk to mary? It sounds like you're in a bad place right now and need some help getting out of it.

I'm angry. Angry that you can be so attracted to someone for so long and there just be absolutely no chance of anything at all. What is the point of attraction if it's fruitless? It's stupid and horrible and it makes me angry.

Oh I have someone to talk to, don't worry about me. It's gonna be ok..like you said, it's just some bad period in my life. I hope it goes away very very very quickly :)

And about that attraction you're talking about? I know exactly how you feel, happens often to me too :yes:

Man I lvoe this thread. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THETA BURST STIMULATION AND WHETHER ITS NATURALLY OCCURING IN THE BRAIN ARGHHH. I'm very sure it's pivotal in my report writeup *stabs theta*

urgh ......... it's not even 6am and I'm up, dressed with my make-up done just so I can be at a stoopid work conference in Edinburgh for 9am.

I don't DO early mornings !

Werbung:
Oh god that's horrible. I feel like ass and I'm not sure why and can't talk to the flatmate to vent cos she just went out with the boyfriend and I wont be able tot alk to her when she gets back because she'll be coming back with the boyfriend and then we're going to a friends for curry. So I will have to either get over it or mope for the rest of the night. I don't like nighttimes.

:(

Back