• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wednesday Whines!

Snowbaby

Let's hear all those whines! Get it off your chest... leave them here for the day so you can be a happier person :grouphug:

Go on!! You know you want to!!! Nothing rocks like huggles rock!!!

I have one... I woke up this morning with a sore throat.... sore throats are normally my first sign of a cold coming on :blink: I DON'T WANT A COLD!!!!!

Who's next? :D

Werbung:
:grouphug: We don't want you getting a cold either!

I am ready to go home!!!! I like it here but I want to go home now. There is only so much "new" one person can take.

How long till you guys go home?

I ended up getting the cold afterall :( And apparently something I've eaten has irritated my bowel, causing some very unpleasant abdominal pain since Thursday evening :angry:

Whining isn't restricted to wednesday is it? Cos I am thoroughly sick of living only with a couple. 10pm, watching youtube with them like she'd said we would - you know, hanging out, all nice. Then "you want to go to bed?" Fine, that's alright I wasn't looking forward to hanging out. Make me feel like the ultimate third wheel with the complimenting eachother and the high pitched talking to eachother like you're both talking to a 7 year old and you haven't been going out for nearly 3 years then bugger off. Night.

*whine*

Whining is not restricted to any day. Besides, it's not whining, it's letting off steam with friends :wub:

I'm sorry they make you feel like this :( It's really horrid of them :(

Thanks Snowy.... Though I can't help but think that they're somewhat justified - they are a couple and they are at home they're entitled to having a cuddle and relaxing and being a couple. (btw they are currently in the shower....Welcome home Jen!) And it's a tossup between suffering through them being gross and being left all alone in the lounge. Goddam my other flatmate who was meant to be my buddy but who basically lives with HER bf! I never want to get into a relationship like that!

Anyways... :)

((((((((Huggles)))))))))) I can't believe how thoughtless they are being. I know I couldn't *you know* knowing someone else was in the house!!

I swear it never used to be this bad - the boyfriend has been out heaps cos of lots of school so I think they're compensating for lost time... I just need to get over it. And complain when it gets too excessive. I'll draw the line at some point but they don't take me seriously when I get annoyed at them being couply because I've never been in a serious relationship and I moan about other couples being awkardly couply and "hey sweetie pie" and jazz. Thus my flatmates are all "you'll understand when you're older". And its blatantly obvious that I'm a very affectionate person and will most likely fall for someone and follow them round like a lovesick puppy and not see anyone for months (I've requested cold water dousing and slaps to the face if I do become such a dolt). So who am I to talk? *sigh* oh well...

Werbung:
:lol2:
Not laughing at you, but this is such a good, funny post...ah, you've cheered me up!

So I too have something to whine about today! Nothing too bad, but still..

Today I decided to go shooping for glasses..not sun glasses, the regular ones. Not dressed up, short pants, some silly T-shirt..and I walked into a store. I started talking to the girl who works there, while looking at the glasses. When I turned my head, I saw that she was not even near me! She just turned around and went near some rich-looking persons while I was talking to..the air I guess!!!

That made me angry, so I went out thinking how salesmen, particularly sales-women can be awfully judgemental (me not being dressed up is probably their major turn off, obviously they thought they'd be waisting their time with me) and rude and shallow and...then a pigeon c*apped on me.

Thank you very much. I'm going home...

Back