• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Video Gaming

press print screen and scroll lock to save the screenshot and then you can mail it to yourself from playonline viewer (navigator)

Werbung:
<

Now I want a pic of you and Moe too....

*Stupid time zones.... I shall be up early tomorrow lol*

<

Without my written consent?

*smells a lawsuit*

Cool dotty... I will be around..I start work late tomorrow.. so im getting up early... *go figure*

My brother is a huge gamer. He even has a microphone for it.

Once I walked in his room and was like "Hey J-"

I was interrupted with a quick "SHHHH I'm playing WoW with people Jenn you can't come in here and just talk to me like that! Get out of my room, didn't you ever hear of knocking first? You're so annoying just go away and stop bothering me all of the time!"

Even if I try to talk to him...

"JENN I'm busy with stuff right now, you can't come in my room! I don't know how many times I have to say it, ask mom or dad if you need something, shut my door on the way out!"

Or...

"I'm doing HOMEWORK right now, can't you leave me alone? I am in COLLEGE I have big papers to do, you can't always annoy me, it's not like I can get this done in one night!"

I go and crack the door then and he minimizes Microsoft Word and pulls up WoW.

Boys..

I'm more of a "oooh building a house on the Sims is fun" kind of person.

lol yeah boys suck.

I never let the games own me, i play them when I get the chance... but my girlfirend/others come first always.

<

YAY!

I havent played with that character of mine since i last saw you, when I discovered how easily he dies lol

Though... I have a monk who is slowly becoming useful
<

Subby...you need to go see Blackmarketdot at the Windurst Auction House...she has something for you (or Dotness she's in Bastok )

Werbung:
Back