• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Video Gaming

<

I havent been on in a while... *goes and boots it up*

Ok... it said you were added.. but your not on my list....

...So I sent another request lol

Werbung:
<

*Exhibits A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking,
beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts*

im old school:p a few years ago gavin gave me his old intendo 64 and im hooked:p the newer stuff just confuse me (im kind of slow when it comes to technology stuff)

I quite like the old consoles myself, I've always been a Sega kinda guy. I still maintain that the Sega Dreamcast was the best system ever made.

I've got x box and xbox 360. The 360 is broken, when you turn it on the green circle turns red and blinks.

I refuse to spend all that money on a PS3 when I dont have an HD tv, and I have a PS2 already.

Nintendo is my current golden child though. I've got the N64 and Gamecube set up in my bedroom, and the Nintendo Wii set up in my living room, only cuz theres more open space in that room, so i dont hit things.

Computer games take up wayyy to much time. I play this free game called Tibia, which is like, a poor mans WoW

I want a wii damn it!

I'll settle for guitar hero 2
<

I play WOW when I am actually playing a game.... sometimes diablo2. But I havent played them that often lately lol

my computer can't handle WoW or Diablo

oddly enough,the other night, the guitar player of Finger Eleven was trying to convince me to start up on WoW

but Wii is awesome. I've logged 23:09 on the new Zelda game. i can't get enough of it

And guitar hero 2, definatly awesome. freebird is too hard for me though, i can do most of the game on hard, some songs expert. The songs are easier to play on an actual guitar

It can't handle diablo? Ouch...

yeah I am getting there myself.... ive almost completed hard, and have done some on expert.....

My brother the freak has completed the game and has only got 5 more songs to get 5 stars on...

I have a friend who competed at some Guitar Hero Tournaments. He took first at one for his school, and took first in NY in a gamestop tourney, and he came in like 5th or something for the entire east coast. It'd obscene how people can do that. My friends and I just get together, rock out, and have a great time.

Werbung:
I don't have too many friends here that would play that sort of game, I think i'm getting old.

...not as old as some of the ladies here though
<

Back