• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Truth Game!

Werbung:
Yes if it was viable which it isn't really, not great for humans... great weekend!!
<

If you won £1,000,000 would you give some of it to charity?

I'd slap people I don't like the entire day
<

Well, that's what I'd do..nothing charitable or nice came out..thought it might, bud it didn't..this is the first thing that I thought of
<

I'm horrible
<

Ok, the same question again..what would you do if you were invisible for one day?

I think people know what my first answer would be...
<

So.. my PG answer is....

Helping my football team win by cheating
<

If you could meet anyone you wanted, what one person would you want to meet?

Johnny Depp!
<

That was pretty obvious right?
<

The same question again... If you could meet anyone you wanted, what one person would you want to meet?

Pete Townshend!

I think this is also pretty obvious.
<

If you had a chance to be successful in ANY career you desired... which would it be?

My homemade carbonara (which Im putting the recipe for up now!)

Whats the one thing you've always wanted to try but still havent?

Bunjee jumping. (Sp? Sorry) I had a chance to once, but chickened out and have never forgiven myself. Same with the Aerosmith ride in Orlando.
<

If you could choose immortality or infinite knowledge which would you choose?

Health - Beauty is only skin deep, Health effects your quality of life.

If you had the power to change the world, what's the first thing you would change?

famine, i''d want everyone to live a happy healthy life, that being said i know that everyone in the world was happy and healthy there wouldnt be many resources left in the long run.

If you could go back in time and save three people in the world, who would they be and why?

Werbung:
Ok...um.......here goes.

It would be Debbie because I never really knew her all that well even tho she was like a 2nd mom to me & all because so many people miss her. Also My cousin Dottie because then Shea wouldn't be an orphan and would still have time to spend with her mom. And finally my Grandpa (on my dad's side) because I never knew him. (The first 2 died from cancer & my grandpa a heart attack).

Okay.......um.........if you could have one superpower what would it be & why?

Back