• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Random Fact About You!

When I was approx 5, my bestest friend, who was my neighbour, and I were always playing in the garden... I don't recall this, but apparently I made him eat sand from my sandpit.
<

Sorry Alan
<

Werbung:
when i was about 10+younger i used to believe in ghosts and believed that i knew lots of them i still get weard feelings that i still do but nothing much

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kirsty @ Sep 2 2006, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
when i was about 10+younger i used to believe in ghosts and believed that i knew lots of them i still get weard feelings that i still do but nothing much[/b]

I've always been able to see/sense spirits, just part of who I am
<

My random fact is that I have 10 tattoos (so far)

Aimsxx

I have been struck by lightning............................................TWICE!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AliceCoopersGirl @ Sep 4 2006, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Another random fact...Im addicted to diet coke[/b]

Me too

I have only four piercings but none that can be seen
<
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fastchaz36 @ Aug 26 2006, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
when i was 5yrs old mum said i use to pick my nose and put it in my dads mouth while he was asleep on the sofa........... he still don't know ha ha ha[/b]

<
I didn't post this Phil did, the swine
<
Is not true cuz my dad would have battered me
<

Werbung:
Back