• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Random Fact About You!

Snowbaby

Share some random facts about yourself!!!

My first is..... I have almost drowned twice in my 27 years
<

Werbung:
Subby used to dress up in womens clothing.............call himself "Mrs Brown"...........and carry his cat around in a handbag.

<

tis true!!!! and he refused to post it himself so I saved him the bother
<

I was 3 goddam it. But at least I don't have ginger hair....

I have failed 4 driving tests in total.

When I was 6 I had a big stick thrown at me by some 8 year old, and the stick hit me in the face less than half an inch from my eye.

I needed six stitches to close the hole.

When I was 8 I threw a stick at a young canadian..... (no I swear I didn't)

Um.... I learned that rice needed to be boiled... after cooking some fried rice with rice straight from the packet.... It tasted ok.. but very very crunchy.

Lets see, a random fact about me?

I still watch Cartoons for little kids on a daily basis

Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon

good stuff

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ Jul 17 2006, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Um.... I learned that rice needed to be boiled... after cooking some fried rice with rice straight from the packet.... It tasted ok.. but very very crunchy.[/b]
<

I once burned minute rice and the house was smokey for 2 days. You know the kind you're supposed to boil water, then put the rice in and take it off the burner? Well, apparently I only read half the instructions and then forget I'm cooking food.
<

Come to think of it, that's more entertaining than the stitches story.

Werbung:
When I was younger (about 9 or so) had a babysitter who kept smoking. So I threw his packet of cigarettes over the back fence... And threw his keys into the back yard so he couldn't go and buy more
<
(This all happened at about 9PM)

Back