• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pick one of the following TV show/book/movies:

Which of the following is the best?

• Total voters
I would have to say Star Trek, but the new Star Trek. Although I do enjoy the old movies. Never got into the shows though. I used to be into Twilight but got over that pretty quick.

Werbung:
Aww, I'm the only one to vote for Vampire Diaries so far? I loved the books and really love the series. The new season comes out in 4 days!

I also love the Twilight books but I'm really disappointed in the movies. They just seem to be lacking. Star Trek is another favorite of mine!

So many votes on twilight, not that I don't like Twilight but it was not the best out of the group. I want to see the Vampire Diaries, but I haven't had a chance to. So I had to vote Star Trek! I've recently become obsessed with it, its definitely the best out of those choices.

I love Star Trek: TNG. I think the regular Star Trek is okay. But I love Captain Picard. He is so sexy.

I chose none of them! By far the best vampire movie is Bram Stoker's Dracula with Gary Oldman! As for alien movies/shows... I gotta go with Transformers! Yep, I just love those autonomous robotic organisms that we call Autobots for short!

I know, I know, I'm such a nerd! And a fangirl according to my 15yo daughter but I can't help it! I love the Transformers, ever since I was little & I watched the original cartoon. There's something about Optimus' voice, Prowl's logic, Ratchet's wrenches of doom, Sunny & Sides' pranks... Oh man, I'm rambling again. LOL

Probably showing my age but Star Wars gets my vote. I grew up watching the movies and wanted to be Princess Leia lol. I've lost count of how many times I have seen them but I never tire of them.

I voted for Star Trek. I like the original one, but my favorite was Deep Space Nine. I was a little surprise at the results. I thought Twilight would have been the clear winner. I wonder how many of the Star Trek votes are due to the last Trek movie.

I voted for Vampire Diaries because it's just very addicting:p I've never read the book though, I only watch it in TV. I like Damon very much, he is handsome and evil:p I also like Klaus - for the same reasons. Stefan gets on my nerves:rolleyes:

I have to admit I love The Vampire Dairies. I thought it was going to be a terrible show, but now I find myself very invested in these characters. But overall, I would have to choose Star Wars. The original Star Wars trilogy is my favorite of all time.

Werbung:
Out of the listed choices, I pick Star Trek (Star Wars would be a close second). However, I much prefer Doctor Who over both of them. I'm all about the madman in the box. ;)

Back