• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pick one of the following TV show/book/movies:

Which of the following is the best?

• Total voters

Lugia

Which of the following TV shows, movies, or books is the best? Pick one of the following and we will see who wins.

Werbung:
Out of all of those I have only seen Star Trek and Star Wars and they were okay. Maybe if I was a few years younger I would be into Twilight.

I remember watching the original Star Treck series it was good, but I haven't seen any of the others, I am not really into television and films.

I don't know all of them, so I'll have to go for twilight. It was to sobby in my opinion, but vampires make up for a lot, lol!
Especially if they are played by gorgeous actors ;-) I don't like star wars or star trek and the other ones I haven't seen.
So it isn't a fair contest for me, really.

I haven't watched Twilight too, but as I've heard from my sisters and friends, it's really a good movie. I wish I did watch it though. Maybe I can relate to the love story there in the movie which they say was the highlight there.

I'll go for Twilight as for the whole set to chose from it is the only show/film I am most familiar. The rest.. Well, I don't know them that much.. Have seen them but couldn't remember at all how good they were.. So, Twilight for me. :3

I had voted for twilight. :p
I have not seen all those episodes but been ale to watch some of it is enough to say that i liked it.
The story was exciting and the characters are good.

Star Trek, of course! \o/

I also like Vampire Diaries a lot. I've never read the books, but the show has the most incredible pacing of any show I've ever seen. More stuff happens in a single episode of TVD than happens in entire seasons of most shows! I love it!

i enjoy twilight comparing to the other books because i just love Edward's character. it may be bias but i dont know. that mysterious guy who eventually fells in love with a girl and will do anything to keep her safe. can i just be bella? lol

Umm.. I don't even know some of these things. I'm so behind the times. I'd just pick 'Star Wars' since it's the only thing there I like. Now i'm going to spend some quality time with Google.

Werbung:
Back