• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Overworked & Underpaid

Dotty... she took in her lunch, but forgot to take a break....

She getting old...
<

Werbung:
*sigh*

They STILL not done inteviews for this damned job
<

I was so close to withdrawing my application yesterday but the manager of another store talked me out of it......for the time being anyway. I'm so sick of certain memebrs of staff moaning and bitching about what shifts they are given to work....I have one girl on set hours who works only mornings, this is not a problem at all and she works damn hard. The problem is that out of the other 3 members of staff, one also wants to work mornings, one wants to be finished by 2pm to pick her son up from school (even tho her father is quite capable of it) and the other who is quite happy to work afternoons is only contracted to 7.5 hours per week and she already works every weekend with me.

How do they expect me to get her to work ALL day saturday (7.5 hours), sunday (4 hours) and do the afternoon shifts during the week as well? But no, they are quite happy to bitch about how hard done by THEY are...they who ALWAYS get their breaks, who only work 4 - 5 hours per day and have at least 2 days off a week. Apparently one of them is thinking about leaving because of her shifts....I like her but if that's how she feels she can p' off cos I've had enough. Oh and no one wants to work saturdays and sundays with me and this young girl....well that's tough s**t too I'm afraid. I aint gonna have her working all day without any lunch and why the heck SHOULD she have to work every single sunday?

I'm gonna be so unpopular 2morro when I draw up the next few weeks rotas...but like I say I'm past caring, if they don' like it there's plenty other people in this town that are desparate for a job and who AREN'T so bloody fussy.

*deep breath*

*is calm now*

<
to annoying members of staff

(((((BIG HUGS)))) :flower4u: :kissheart:

Sweety,

It all looks very unbalanced and extremely unfair. Don't feel anxious about it, what you are doing with the rotas will be the fairest and most balanced thing to do. If anyone disagree's then it is tough!
I think you make a Fab manager! :hugz: If people can't see how fair you are being then its their loss.... and Alex agree's too!

:xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

lol Thankies Lottie.....and Alex
<
, I'm actually kinda looking forward to 2morro now, I DARE them to complain, DARE THEM !!! if they want their extra sneaky fag breaks then they'll be well warned to put up and shut up ....... I can be a b***h if I need to be

:roflmao:

Just checking in...
<

How did it go sweety with the new rota? Were there any --->>> :gahhhhh: temper tantrums or --->>>
<
handbags at dawn or behinds kicked into touch??

Hope it went okay! :flower4u: :flower4u: :kissheart:

lol well.....

I haven't got round to doing it yet. Extra busy at work this week with new promotions starting today.........PLUS a monster delivery this morning which meant I had to choose between setting up the new promotion or....... working the delivery which was blocking our fire exit !!!!
<

I figured I'd rather be shouted at for not completing the promotion than up in court on a manslaughter charge because a fire broke out and all my customers fried due to not being able to escape
<

I MIGHT get round to doing the rota 2morro.....IF I can be bothered and assuming no other potentially bad legal circumstances crop up.

:umm:

Again I point out that if a fire broke out... you being in the store would also perish, so you wouldn't be up on charges....
<

But I dont want bbq'd thistle.... I prefer the lightly satayed
<

<

I didn't get the job..................*rants*................7 MONTHS of running that damn store by myself and they have given the job to someone else.........*rants more*.

7 MONTHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well...........no more miss nicey hard working thistle, as from 2morro I will turn up for work, take my FULL breaks and work at a nice steady pace. NO WAY am I busting a gut for that place anymore.

Oh but..........I'm still expected to carry on running the place single handedly until the new manager has finished her training. Sod that! altho I will make sure the place is kept tidy and all legal requirements are kept so that if/when things start not being done after manager starts it's obvious that I did my job well.

POO ON THEM !!!

<

sorry to hear you never got the job thistle, but its their loss, something bigger and better will come along and you can tell them to stick it where the sun dont shine.
<

*hugs his darling*

They are so blind, I can't explain how angry it makes me after what you have given to that place.... 6 - 7 days a week for 7 months.... More hours then a full time manager does.... No back up or help.... and they don't even have the guts to call you and let you know. Without you that store would be closed. Full stop, the fact you have not had your lunch hour in 7 months for 6 days a week alone shows your dedication to doing your job, a dedication I wish they had...for it wouldnt have taken them 7 damn months to let you know your not what they want if they did the role they were suppose to.

On the plus side, your going to be less tired now... and hopefully your knees will be less sore.... But I am so majorly annoyed....

Wow! That is really *sweary word*!!!!
<
<<-- I would give them a good kick in the....
<
<<--- do this and tell them to get lost!

I am really sorry to hear this honey! You are far too good for this crapola.
<

Werbung:
I'm sorry about this. So many people are suffering this. Especially in my country, the fact that I live in a 3rd world country and doesn't really feel the sacrifice that my fellow Filipino does, I feel bad. I'm not rich, nor I'm poor. I have an average family.

One thing that I've realized that carpenters, janitors, guards, firemen, etc., are very underpaid. They like earn 200 pesos (4 dollors) in a day. And they have to pay for their lunch, breakfast, dinner, and transportion. Think about that, how much will they bring home to their family? They can't even buy enough food for their family.

Working doctors, lawyers, etc., we pay them 500 pesos (10 dollors) or more per check up. And all they have to do is give advice, and they're sitting in an air-conditioned room. I'm not saying doctors are not important is just that carpenters, janitors, etc., in my country should have a BIG raise in their sallary. It's so sad to think that after all their hard work they are not well paid.
<

Back