• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Older guys?

Lugia

I dunno... all of my friends like young guys like Brad Pitt and Taylor Lautner, and I then feel so perverted because I like older guys, who are 35 years and older. I feel so weird liking these old men because I don't fit in and can't relate to anyone else at all...

Help?

Werbung:
It is natural to think that the older men are good looking. When I was in high school I had a big crush on Keanu Reeves. He was a lot older than me.

It is natural to think that the older men are good looking. When I was in high school I had a big crush on Keanu Reeves. He was a lot older than me.

Hi, i also admired Keanu Reeves. I also prefer older guys but not that old. Maybe three to five years older is fine with me. I find older guys more responsible and attractive specially those who carry themselves well and does not look old as their age.

Hi, i also admired Keanu Reeves. I also prefer older guys but not that old. Maybe three to five years older is fine with me. I find older guys more responsible and attractive specially those who carry themselves well and does not look old as their age.
I feel even weirder now... I like guys as old as Jeremy Clarkson and I'm 14...

God I'm such a pervert... :oops:

I feel even weirder now... I like guys as old as Jeremy Clarkson and I'm 14...

God I'm such a pervert... :oops:
Wow! I never thought that you are that young! Well, it was just admiration and i think there is nothing wrong about that. I suggest you focused more on studies! Lol :D

Wow! I never thought that you are that young! Well, it was just admiration and i think there is nothing wrong about that. I suggest you focused more on studies! Lol :D
...But I do study... how do you think I completely ACED my SOL tests? :( I-I don't really understand what... *sigh* nevermind...

I dunno... all of my friends like young guys like Brad Pitt and Taylor Lautner, and I then feel so perverted because I like older guys, who are 35 years and older. I feel so weird liking these old men because I don't fit in and can't relate to anyone else at all...

Help?

Well, I think you just have different preferences than the others. Don't be negative about it. I like older guys too, as you do, for I think they better to be with rather than the younger ones.

...But I do study... how do you think I completely ACED my SOL tests? :( I-I don't really understand what... *sigh* nevermind...
Just continue studying and do what you think is right. There is nothing wrong being different as long as you know our limitations. Be positive always! :D

Just continue studying and do what you think is right. There is nothing wrong being different as long as you know our limitations. Be positive always! :D
L...limitations? :eek: Now that's a word that I not liking so muches,.. :<

Aww don't feel that way. We all are here for you. . I'm soooo with you on this, by the way.

Where do I begin? I only, ONLY like older men. Maybe this has to do something with the fact that I prefer serious-type guys who aren't hyper all the time. For example, Alan Rickman. He's old, very old but I don't care! I adore him. He's so much better than all the young actors. Also Colin Farrell - he is amazing! I think older men are way more sexier too.

Like, this dude for example:

richard_hammond_5280950.jpg

Like, is he cute or am I just insane? :confused:

I think it's alright. Some people are still good looking at 35+ like George Clooney and Ashton Kutcher (He's 33 but close enough).
You've mentioned your friends like Brad Pitt. He's not young anymore. He's 48 this year. Time sure flies by! :)
The guy above is not my type so I don't find him attractive.

Werbung:
B-B-But what about, him??! Is he cute? If he's not cute I'm officially a madwoman... and yes, contrary to popular believe, I am a female

1277909935-17330x330.jpg

Back