• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Older guys?

It's not that they're not my type because they're too old.
I prefer slim, angular faces with sharp features. :)
I looked up Jeremy Clarkson and he's just a year older than George Clooney.
But I find his face is chubbier whereas Clooney's is slimmer with sharper eyes and nose.

Werbung:
I know it'll sound odd, but my type is the kind of guy with soft, lovely eyes that you could just drown in no matter what color they are and kind of more soft features. I also like fluffy, kind of messy (but more of a stylized messy, not like bedhead messy) hair and a lovely British accent is always a plus but not absolutely nessescary.

I like dark eyes and brown hair, or light colored eyes with light colored hair. Dark eyes with light hair is kind cute too, though. But I prefer hair that matches the eyes - except green eyes because green hair ain't my type xD Green eyes I would like with almost any colored hair.

It's not that they're not my type because they're too old.
I prefer slim, angular faces with sharp features. :)
I looked up Jeremy Clarkson and he's just a year older than George Clooney.
But I find his face is chubbier whereas Clooney's is slimmer with sharper eyes and nose.
Hee, I just thought it was a coincidence that I found this quote and gif:

tumblr_lna7r3NQ0R1qh2mpqo1_500.gif

Jeremy: I’m going to change my name to George Clooney, to make me more attractive, and you’ll all wanna sleep with me.

I don't mean it in a bad way I just thought it was funny that you kinda mentioned Clarkson vs Clooney xD

I do not think there is anything wrong with admiring older men that are celebrities. The problem only arises when you like an older man in reality. In reality, an older man can and will manipulate a young girl such as yourself. They will tell you all the things you want to hear, take whatever it is they want from you, and leave you to pieces. I have seen it happen to many of my friends, and that is why I am cautioning you. Tread carefully when dealing with men who are much older than you. They tend to know what they want and know what it takes to get it regardless of the repercussions you may experience.

Werbung:
I like older guys (celebrity or otherwise lol) in fact, I was engaged to a guy that was 16 years older than me and the guy I'm with now is 13 years older then me. We like who we like and there isn't anything wrong with that :) As long as you're happy and having fun that is all that matters lol

Back