• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Meaning behind your username?

Werbung:
I am a huge fan of the Colorado Rockies and it was easy to remember. The 003 is just something that I like to put behind my usernames. I don't really know why. lol

My first initial and middle name. *shrug* It's the name I use when I write because I hated the way I thought my first (Desiree) and last name would look on a book spine! But D. Gabrielle Jensen is maybe (hopefully:) ) a little more aesthetically pleasing.

I got it changed from Giygas to Lugia. Lugia has been my favorite Pokemon since I was little! :)

My name is fancyfingers. I got it because I am the fastest typist in my home (that isn't saying much though). Eons ago when there weren't computers and the latest gadget was the electric typewriter, that is when I learned how to type. I know how to 10 key by touch with both hands.

It's my name!

Usually I go by Quirky Jessi (which is what it says on my avatar's chef's hat). It's the name of one of my blogs, so I just use it a lot elsewhere, too. Originally, though, it was just because I was really goofy, silly, "quirky"....and didn't want to go by the name "crazy." I thought it was way too overused, so found a similar word to use instead. :)

Wolf is my last name so, that makes me the she wolf . I actually wanted Silver She Wolf but it is usually taken so I reversed it.

Werbung:
Mine is really easy. I am a Miss as in Ms because I have one daughter. I am born to Cuban parents and proud of it. :)

Back