• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Meaning behind your username?

Lugia

Can't remember if there's already a thread for this.

Well, my username is obviously Giygas. It's pronounced gee-gahs or giggus, but I pronounce it gee-gahs. Giygas is the bad guy from Earthbound, the greatest Nintendo game EVER.

Werbung:
MY username is my name. :D So there is no special meaning behind it.. except that instead of Barbie, I changed it and made it Doll. As Barbie is a doll brand name. :D

My username is the combination of my first name and the first name of my favorite cartoon character. I also choose this username cause it is easy to remember and sounds okay for me. :)

My username is speedy which mean fast or in speed. I am a slow person actually but my husband gave me that name the first time we met online because I type faster than anybody while we are chatting on yahoo messenger chat room long time ago.

My username is a combination of my birth name, and a name that I always believed represented success. Jasmine Corday :).

The origin of my name is Arabic and the meaning is 'the path leading to heaven'. I kind of like it a lot and thankfully, my parents didn't name me something silly. Haha.

My username is my real nickname and surname. My nickname means misty-eyed, which I am not sure how it applies to me. :D

Mine is just first part of first name Claudia and second part of middle name Noemi.

It's my first name. When I started having thoughts about joining this forum I wanted to sign up as ToothpasteHangover :p:oops: LOL. It's funny. However, I changed my mind and wrote my first name.

Can't remember if there's already a thread for this.

Well, my username is obviously Giygas. It's pronounced gee-gahs or giggus, but I pronounce it gee-gahs. Giygas is the bad guy from Earthbound, the greatest Nintendo game EVER.
I pronounce it in the wrong way. Guy-gas. :confused: Now I learnt it.

my user name is soccerbai123.

soccer - this is the sport that I really enjoyed playing.
bai - our endearment with my boyfriend.
123 - mmm.. that is the first three numbers? hahah.. very random.

My username is for apple, the fruit not the company. I guess that was really obvious from my avatar. ;)
I actually really hate Apple products because they keep on hold out really obvious upgrades on the consumer so they can release a new version every year.

My username "joydyats" was a created by my and my bestfriend. Both our nicknames joined together.

I always wonder about usernames so I was really happy to see this thread. My user name, very unexciting I know is actually the first part of my full name...Lee....and the 11 comes from the day I was born. Not very imaginative but an accurate representation of who I am, nonetheless. I wanted to be as 'real' as possible. Lol.

Werbung:
It's my first name. When I started having thoughts about joining this forum I wanted to sign up as ToothpasteHangover :p:oops: LOL. It's funny. However, I changed my mind and wrote my first name.
ToothpasteHangover LOL... that would have been epic x'D

Back