• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Long hair or short one

Almost four years ago, i have a very long hair and let it be cut into a bob cut style. I both like short or long hair depends on my mood or it could also depends on the weather. Right now, my hair had grown again up to my waist.;)

Werbung:
One year ago I never would have said this, but I like my hair longer.

When I was younger I hated my hair - it was unruly, half wavy, half straight, way too thick for my liking and my natural color was almost gray blonde. In high school I chopped, colored and thinned the heck out of it. The decision to grow it out wasn't a decision at all; Opting out for work instead of higher education left me with two jobs and no time to worry about hair. As it started growing out, I started embracing it. Now I love my long naturally wavy hair.

I had long straight hair until jr high. I remember going for my first perm and having it all cut off right past shoulder length. Wish my mom would have never thought of that idea! A new look and grown up style for the new school year. Let it grow out again and last year cut it short because we lived at the coast. NO PERM!! I think hair styles are personal and depend on your lifestyle. Use to fix mine daily for work, sprays/gel .. now I work from home and rarely spend that much time on my new doo! Plus it's an easy, natural hair style about shoulder length.

When my hair is long, I want it short and when it is short, I want it long. I can't seem to find a hair style that I like. It doesn't help that my hair is naturally curly and has a mind of its own. Right now my hair is medium length. I like it, because it is easy to fix in the morning. My husband likes long hair. I might grow it out a little longer just for him.

I have the same problem. When I have long hair I usually cut it without taking into account how much curl it will do. If I cut to my shoulders, by the time it curls, it will be at my chin or ears, ugh! I like the feel of shorter hair but not the look so I guess I would have to say, I prefer my hair long.

Right now, my hair is medium (by my bra strap) but I recently told my hubby that I want to try to grow my hair down to my middle back or waist area. He thinks it would be too much hair for me to handle but I have never let my hair grow that long before so I want to give it a try! I love long hair!

I've pretty much always have medium, shoulder length hair. I think that's the style that I look best with. I have tried growing my hair out and just can't do it. It's so thick that it gets a little heavier and is harder to wash as well.

I love my long hair. I cut it once and hated it. Every so often I get the idea to chop off some hair and make bangs (fringes), but I always end up regretting it. I end up growing the bangs out and really hate how they look when they grow out.

I've had both long and short hair - but I much prefer having short hair. Not only do I find it easier to maintain but it changes constantly as it seems to grow quickly - this is just an illusion, I know, because growth on short hair is more noticeable. Long hair can be quite boring - even if it is in stunningly good health and very shiny - it is just the same every day.

Seriously though, it really depends on what suits your face as well as your lifestyle. When I had my hair cut from long to short I got a lot of compliments - but I didn't have it cut so short until a great hairdresser convinced me that it would suit my face shape better than long hair.

I had a bob for many years because my mother and my sister told me I have rather ugly hair and it's better to keep it short. I hated having short hair. Fortunately I don't listen to them any more. I have long hair now and I feel great:D . I think I look good and I'm getting a lot of sweet compliments:)

The longest I had with my hair was waist length. That was before I had my first child. And then I found it so troublesome to keep tying my hair up in the middle of the night when I had to wake up to feed the baby, I just had my hair cut short. When I had my hair short, I wanted it long but when it's long, I want it short. Now it's just neck length and I wish that it would be shorter. I'm just not sure which I really prefer.

I like my hair in a short bob. No longer than my chin. Long hair can be more versatile, but it's just a pain to deal with.

I keep mine at a medium length now.

I used to have it really long.....down past my butt.

I have never had it super short, like a pixie cut. It's been cut to my chin at its shortest and I liked it, but I don't like the in between phase where I'm growing it out to a longer length.

When I was younger, I had really long hair, but when I was about 20, I got it cut off. I don't mean to shoulder-length. I mean pixie cut like short. I loved it, and kept it short for almost the next twenty years! I've grown it out over the past couple of years, and now it's just about shoulder-length. It wasn't a style decision though - I simply got tired of the need to get my hair cut every few weeks. That's the main maintenance issue with short hair. It's easier to style in the morning, but the constant visits to the salon get old after awhile. I'll probably end up getting it chopped again at some point.

Werbung:
I am very indecisive when it comes to the length of hair. Sometimes I prefer long hair and sometimes I prefer short hair. My hair is shoulder length and when ever I want to have long hair, I will add hair extensions. I guess it depends on my mood.

Back