• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Long hair or short one

lovebeliever

I have medium but i wish i wear long staight hair.
Would be wonderful.
Sometimes short hair is also cool.
It just depends on individuals, whats your preference?

Werbung:
I cut my hair into a bob last year, boy did I regret that!
I miss my long hair, and I'm trying everything I can now to speed up the growth of my hair!

About four years ago, when I was living in Florida, it got well into the 100's daily and one scorching summer day when our air conditioner was on the fritz, I went into the bathroom with a pair of kitchen shears and chopped off my hair up to my neck. Sure it was impulsive but effective. Talk about instant heat relief! At the time, my hair was well past my waist and always hung around me like a thick veil. In the four years since, I've regretted my hasty decision to cut my hair but at least it's not so high maintenance now. Soon, I want to start tinting my hair, it's starting to look dull now that it's growing out again. It's taken awhile but it's down to my mid-back again. Guess hair doesn't grow as fast for a woman as she gets older.

I had medium to long hair for most of my life. Bobs look cool but I'm still traumatized from my childhood from when my mom let my grandmother cut my hair. She always cut it into a weird, bowl cut sort of bob. I have no nice pictures of myself from ages 3-7 because of this. :(

when i was young, i always have the above shoulder length hair because my mother does not like me to have a long hair. when i moved out, i had my hair straightened and did not cut it. now it is very long. i find it better since my face is circle and it minimizes the shape of my face.

I like my hair long than short. I once before cut my long hair short (chin level) and wasn't very happy after that. I had to use hair blower just to make it curve and it ended fly away. It was very hassle. When it grew, i styled it U length, V length and now just long straight hair.

Haircut is not only about individuals but also about one's lifestyle.

I have a natural light curly hair, which curls elongate graciously at medium height and longer... but that is not practical for my everyday life and I try to keep a short hairstyle through the year from January to October, time at which I let my hair grow to wear seasonal up-dos in Christmas time.

When my hair is long, I want it short and when it is short, I want it long. I can't seem to find a hair style that I like. It doesn't help that my hair is naturally curly and has a mind of its own. Right now my hair is medium length. I like it, because it is easy to fix in the morning. My husband likes long hair. I might grow it out a little longer just for him.

I prefer medium to short hair myself :) I really don't like it when my hair gets too long as it can be a pain to take care of, not to mention with having younger children it gets pulled alot lol

I have always loved long hair. I've never had short hair, and I don't plan on cutting my hair anytime soon. I really don't think that I would look good with short hair. I like that fact that you can do more with long hair.

when I was little my hair was like past my waist which made it hard to work w/ but i still loved it. One day me & my aunt both went to a salon to cut our hair short. My hair was then up to like half of my neck. It was easier to work with but I missed my long hair. Right now my hair is a little past my shoulder & I am trying almost everything to get it to grow faster!

When I was younger, I had thick long wavy/curly hair. I always hated my hair and wished I had pin straight hair which is hard to do when it is long and thick. Now that I am older I have my hair cut to where it i touching the shoulders and layered. Now when I want to straighten it, it takes less time.

Werbung:
I prefer to have longer hair. Although I live in Florida and my hair is extremely thick and long, I wouldn't want to cut my hair short. Long hair gives me a sense of femininity, and it allows me to wear pigtails and braids or different styles. Although short hair is comfortable and easy maintenance, I'd rather have long locks of hair. I also like long hair on men.

Back