• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Jobs

The most important thing is that you love what you do. It sounds cliche but it's true. I am almost finished with my higher education to become a pedagogue and I've always wanted to work with children that have difficulties with speech or hearing. This pays a lot less than a managing function in for example a day care centre; somwhere between 25 to 50% less. There was a time that I doubted if I had made the right choice, but I am not (currently) interested in working on paperwork ABOUT children all day. Even though you are also helping children with such a job, I find my current job more fulfilling; actually working with the children and parents. Even though it's physically and psychologically more challenging. So think wisely about what you would like to do, and do not only choose a career that pays well. If you get bored with it quickly, it isn't worth all the effort of a complete studies and/or internship.

Werbung:
I go to school full time, but I only have one semester left until I get my bachelor's degree. I am employed about 10 hours a week by my school, where I work as a receptionist for a radio station and a video production company (they're in the same building). After I graduate, I want to work for a TV station and do sports broadcasting.

what school do you go to? i want to do the same thing you are doing.

Back