• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Jobs

Lugia

Just a general place to talk about jobs and stuff.

Anyway, when I can get an actual job I hope to become an air traffic controller like my sister. She works at Chicago O'Haire and she makes a lot of money. She actually landed Air Force One once, while the president was on it.

I might become an anesthesiologist but the 12 years of studying might kill me... the air traffic controller takes 9 years, but then again it could be worse I guess.

Werbung:
9 years? Wow, that's a long time....
Actually.... I just read somewhere that you either take a four year course or work full time for three years? Hm. Well I'm still looking around but this whole Air Traffic thing sounds pretty sweet.

If that's really worth it, maybe you have to give it a go!
You can now be sure to have a secured future and you can earn for yourself.

I used to work as a Customer Relations Assistant in a popular supermarket chain here in the country.
Now, even if I liked to work in a company, I can't because of my kids. Finding a dependable nanny is quite hard to do now and am not sure if I could pay someone well if I had a job.

If that's really worth it, maybe you have to give it a go!
You can now be sure to have a secured future and you can earn for yourself.

I used to work as a Customer Relations Assistant in a popular supermarket chain here in the country.
Now, even if I liked to work in a company, I can't because of my kids. Finding a dependable nanny is quite hard to do now and am not sure if I could pay someone well if I had a job.
Getting the job is SUPER competitive, but if my sister can do it so can I.

I wish you luck in your endeavors as well, my friend! :) I am sure you will find a job that lets you be with your kids and will help you make lots of money as well.

Just out of curiosity, how old are your children?

I wish you luck in your endeavors as well, my friend! :) I am sure you will find a job that lets you be with your kids and will help you make lots of money as well.

Just out of curiosity, how old are your children?

Thanks sis!
My first child is 2 and the youngest is 1. So you can very well understand why I cannot apply for a job right now. Right now, I am earning an average amount online which is alright with me.

Thanks sis!
My first child is 2 and the youngest is 1. So you can very well understand why I cannot apply for a job right now. Right now, I am earning an average amount online which is alright with me.
Ahh, so they're little ones... I can see why you would need to stay with them. Maybe when they're older and a little more independent you'll be able to apply. :) But I'm glad you are fairly happy with what you have at the moment, at least. :)

That's the right attitude. ;)

I used to work as a technologists in an electronics company, accounting assistant in a real state company and quality assurance staff for medical journals in a business outsourcing company. I had resigned on those jobs because i got bored and not contented. I had tried to have small businesses ventures but the economic crisis hit it back in 2008. Right now, i am working freelance online on whatever work i could do like article writing, rewriting, product reviews and some little jobs like bookmarking. I find working online better since learning possibilities seems to be endless and my time is very flexible.

Wow, good luck to you, dear. Regarding jobs, I'm scared right now as I don't know when or where my boards will come out, so I'm scared.
With the right attitude, I think you can do it, too. Take charge of your life and do it. :)

Ahh, so they're little ones... I can see why you would need to stay with them. Maybe when they're older and a little more independent you'll be able to apply. :) But I'm glad you are fairly happy with what you have at the moment, at least. :)

Yes, that's the least I can do to stay happy in my present career status.
Anyways, which do you plan to pursue? Have any final plans?

I am currently working as a caregiver (doing chores for elderly people, running errands, etc.) but it only pays $8 an hour and I'm only getting 26 hours a week even though they told me I would be full time...so I'm looking for another job...I just applied to be a dialysis technician so wish me luck!

Yes, that's the least I can do to stay happy in my present career status.
Anyways, which do you plan to pursue? Have any final plans?
I've pretty much decided to shoot for becoming an air traffic controller like my sister. I'll try to find some classes in high school or whatever that could potentially relate to the subject, even vaguely... but yeah, I think I'm ready. :3

I work online from home as a writer for several different websites. I also check titles for other writers before they get to write them to make sure they are good enough to write about. I love working from home!

Air traffic controller sounds like fun but I cannot work in the public because of my social anxiety. I wish you luck with it though. :)

I go to school full time, but I only have one semester left until I get my bachelor's degree. I am employed about 10 hours a week by my school, where I work as a receptionist for a radio station and a video production company (they're in the same building). After I graduate, I want to work for a TV station and do sports broadcasting.

Werbung:
My official new dream job: Becoming a rally driver! :D Might as well put my car obsession to some good use.

Back