• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Is anyone else here addicted to reality TV?

I'm not a big fan of reality tv...but I'm not a big fan of TV in general. I watch it only from time to time, when I'm too tired to do anything else:p I really like America's Next Top Model and Project Runway because I'm interested in fashion.

Werbung:
I just do not like reality television. I feel that it is invasive. However, there are certain programs I enjoy, I am discovering them right now. The MasterChef Australia program that just started and I am really enjoying that as a program. Bachelor pad is also a fun show to watch but other reality shows suck.

I would definitely have to raise both of my hands when this question is posed because reality television is all I watch. Lately, I have been watching Blackboard Wars; it's about teachers and principals giving insight on what their job entails. It is one of my favorite shows because I am an aspiring teacher, and the show gives me motivation to continue on with one of my dreams. The other reality tv show that I watch is Real Housewives of Atlanta; I can't give an explanation is to why I like to watch the show because it is not educational, and when I really think about it...it's a pointless show. I surmise I like to watch it because it's entertainment, and it takes me away from my reality for an hour.

I would definitely have to raise both of my hands when this question is posed because reality television is all I watch. Lately, I have been watching Blackboard Wars; it's about teachers and principals giving insight on what their job entails. It is one of my favorite shows because I am an aspiring teacher, and the show gives me motivation to continue on with one of my dreams.

I have never even heard of that one. What channel is it on?

I can see how it motivates you as an upcoming teacher. I just hope that the Real Housewives doesn't inspire you to be like those women, too. :p

I'm not a big fan of reality shows. There are only a couple that I really like to watch. I enjoy watching the Biggest Loser though I don't watch the entire season of the show. I also like to catch reruns of TLC's What Not to Wear.

I use to be! I use to be completely addicted! However, I have managed to pull myself away from most things on the TV now and use it as a nice treat at the end of the day to watch a How I met your mother or a soap I love:)

To be honest I'm not a big fan of reality TV at all, but I'd never dare to say I hate it with great passion or anything like that! I just don't watch reality show at all, specially some reality TV shows that in my opinion are not giving our children and teens a god example to follow.

I really don't like ''reality'' shows like Teen Mom, because I believe most of the time it sends the wrong message to young girl: ''maybe if you get pregnant at 15 you can make it to MTV, yay!''. Sometimes I feel most teens watching this reality show think the exact same thing I just mentioned, yes, sometimes we interpret things our own way and that's why the producers must be careful with the content of their reality shows.

They are very entertaining. More like you get to enjoy them, while learning and realizing that some parts of them were actually relatable. It's amazing how reality TV shows improve overtime. Sort of movie quality, IMO.

Werbung:
There is too much reality television on these days. I used to watch shows like The Apprentice, but now I stick to cooking shows and things like The Hotel Inspector or Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares as these shows help people and also on the cooking ones you learn things.

Back