• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I HATE YOU, SUN

Lugia

Okay, so today I went to the waterpark with my sister and her kids. It was so much fun being with little Cooper and Riley and the twins and playing with them. I also got the confidence to wear a bikini in public... what did I get in return?

The MOTHER of all sunburns. My face is sunburned. My back is sunburned. My thighs are sunburned. My arms are sunburned. My... goodies... are sunburned. My nose is burned and my glasses are bothering it.

I'm never wearing a bikini EVER again.

Werbung:
Ouch! This must hurt a lot!

Well, now that you are sunburnt all over, you should put lotion for sunburn in order to heal.
Another solution is to put yoghurt -----> Strange though it seems, it works perfectly! :D

Good luck with that and remember that sun...is watching you....;)

My mom got me some medicine for it, but thanks for your advice! It does sound incredibly weird but hey, weird does sometimes work xD I will try that some day... well, I mean I don't want to have to try it but if I have a sunburn again I will but yeah lol.

Anyway, it still hurts like a b---- but at least I'm home now in Virginia and I'm happy here, soooo... :rolleyes:

^You're welcome. I hope you 'll not get sunburnt again ;)
You are at home so, you are comfortableeee :cool:

You should put it back on. I'm not sure with what way....glue, duct tape, staple gun etc.

Honestly, I don't think your face will leave you...;)

Maybe... I guess I can just change to Range Rover form while this stuff heals... :(

It will heal soon :presage:
...and then you can become the first person ever turned into a Range Rover. ;)

Its OK! being sunburned is quite COOL actually! It gives you new look and the peeling effects kinda gives you a new and healthy skin.

For sure your skin will get back to its whiter form again. Just wait! =)

I hate the sun too. As it is always there but I always make it a point that I bring the most important thing with me in my bag. UMBRELLA!!! :)

Werbung:
Back