• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I HATE YOU, SUN

To help your skin heal, best idea would be to stay cool and apply moisturizer LOADED with vitamin E. This will help the peeling stop and your skin to heal up quickly. Avoid being in the sun until it is gone, as the damage would only get worse, you cannot tan a burn.
Most of all, ~do not~ peel off your skin! You will end up taking of healthy skin cells as well, causing further damage. Take care of your skin :)

Werbung:
I got sunburns last year when me and my friends go to the beach. Even that i had put sunblock, still i got sunburned. What i do was just put lotion into it and let it peel my itself. It hurts and it is itchy but i had tried my best not to scratch it so that it will not become a wound. And after almost nine months, my color seems to be back again but not fully yet. ;)

Oh no! That sucks!!! In Arkansas it was 116 the other day (we were on CNN last week for being the hottest place in America!) Ahhh.

Werbung:
I hate sun too, I really, really hate it:( I have a vampire-like skin and I get sunburnt very easily. It pains:cry: I wish I was courageous enough to carry an umbrella during very sunny days but I'm afraid I'd look silly with it and people would laugh at me:cry:

Back