• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Long Have You Been With Your Partner?

I have been dating him for technically 2.5 years or so? Most of that was long distance, though, and I've only actually been living with him in the same location for about 9 months now. I'm never sure which number to quote.

Werbung:
Entirely too long. :( Long enough to grow apart in interests since we were high school sweethearts. It's probably best in the long run that we split up, but we're in that stage where you're too comfortable to split up even if you don't get along as well because you don't like the same things anymore.

Entirely too long. :( Long enough to grow apart in interests since we were high school sweethearts. It's probably best in the long run that we split up, but we're in that stage where you're too comfortable to split up even if you don't get along as well because you don't like the same things anymore.
That is sad to hear. Perhaps your relationship needs a little rekindling. When I became too comfortable with my hubby and took him for granted, what I did was to remember the first time we met, how we fell in love, what happy times we had together and all the good things that he's done. I will remember all the good things and I will look through the pictures we took together and that will be enough for me to really appreciate our time together now.

I have been in a relationship for about 9 months. So far is has been absolutely wonderful. I experienced bad relationships in the past... in comparison I never dreamed I could have something like I do now.

I have known my husband for 30 years. We have been married for over 27 years now. We have had a good marriage. He means the world to me and I don't know what I would do without him in my life. He is the best husband anyone could ever ask for. He knows how to treat me the right way, the way that every woman should be treated. He is concerned about me when I'm hurting, sick or upset about something. He knows how to make me happy. We love to travel and spend time together.

My fiancee and I have been together (dating) for 21 months (2 years on August 20th)
But we have been good friends for 8 years.

I'm just a high school student so it's not like I'm living with him or anything. My current boyfriend and I have been together for a year and about 5 months now. :)

I have happily been with my partner for three years. It has been my longest relationship by far and I am pretty sure we will be getting married in the next year or two :D

We have to been together for about 3 years now. Time has sure flown by. We have had and still do have rocky patches in life, but we over come them together. Our relationship is the best relationship I have ever been in. We do not fight, or argue, and seldomly disagree about things.

I have happily been with my partner for three years. It has been my longest relationship by far and I am pretty sure we will be getting married in the next year or two :D
Oooh. Congratulations. Make sure to post if you get proposed to!
(or has that already happened?)

We've been together for almost 12 years, and we've been married for 4 1/2 years. There have obviously been some ups and downs but it's crazy to think in just a few years we'll have been together for more of our lives than we weren't.

I've known him since I was 11. We've been close friends since I was 18 and we're going on our fifth year anniversary on September. He's a good guy. And although we've been through a lot, I know that we'll be able to get through this.

We have been together for more than two years now...soon, it will be our third anniversary. And we were friends before we started dating so we really, really know each other. And we are so in love:D

Werbung:
We'll have lived together 3 years in May. We've known each other a long time before that but it was always off and on. It's still been off and on even after we lived together, actually. We both have a lot of serious issues to work through and I'm honestly amazed that we've weathered some seriously bad storms that probably would have broken most people up. There's been cheating. There's been really bad emotional issues on both sides. There's been many different times of financial hardship and a whole lot of stress.

But here we are. I guess it's a good sign, because for a while I was quite sure I was leaving him, lol. I'm still not 100% sure that we are "forever" if such a thing even exists. He's hurt me a lot. I'll never fully trust anyone again. But I'm open to staying together if things continue to be good. Maybe even marriage one day.

Back