• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Long Have You Been With Your Partner?

mommymumbles

How long have you been married or with your current partner?

I have been married for 13 years! Sometimes it seems it has flown by, and other times it seems like it has been one long roller coaster ride:eek: How about you? Has your relationship been an easy going one or a challenging one with lots of ups and downs?

Werbung:
I've been in a relationship for more than two years now. What we've gone through was not easy since we have a long distance relationship. Now it's even harder since we can't communicate due to the nature of his job.

We were together about 2 years and then broke up for about 6 months (even though we didn't "officially" break up, we just kind of stopped talking...yeah, it's weird and doesn't make any sense, I know lol) but we got back together in February of this year and moved in together and we're still together. :) I don't really factor in the 6 months that we were technically apart so January will make about 3 years. :)

I have been with my hubby for three years, just had our three year anniversary of being together a couple weeks ago. We've been married now for going on 6 months in a couple more weeks.

I've been with my husband for 7 years, married for 5.5 of them! But I've known him even longer, for 13 years total!

We've had our ups & downs, what relatioship hasn't, but we are both determined to make this last!

I've been in a relationship for over 7 years now, and we're still counting. :)

That's a very long time to be in a relationship. I'm sure you will be very happy in your marriage since you know your partner so well after all these years.

That's a very long time to be in a relationship. I'm sure you will be very happy in your marriage since you know your partner so well after all these years.

I am really excited for our marriage that might take place early next year. He already proposed to me, just waiting for my papers to be approved by US Embassy. He filed for a fiance petition so we can get married. :)

How long have you been married or with your current partner?

I have been married for 13 years! Sometimes it seems it has flown by, and other times it seems like it has been one long roller coaster ride:eek: How about you? Has your relationship been an easy going one or a challenging one with lots of ups and downs?

Congrats on the 13-years! Really awesome! : ) So glad that it seems like it's going by fast.

I'm currently planning the wedding, we've been together for over a year, but we were friends for a few years before that. We just kept relying on each other, after being burned by a lot of manipulators and liars. Egh. I was in a sexually abusive relationship of 6 years before I finally escaped, so it feels amazing to actually be cared for and respected. I treasure him daily! : )

I met my husband way back in 94 and then we both went our ways. I met someone else and we even stayed with him for 4 years, at the time my husband was married and we never even used to talk. The next time I met him he was divorced and I was also broken up wit my boyfriend.

We were both hurting from our ex relationships and I guess we found solace in one another. We started dating in 99 and stayed together late 2000. In 2001 we had our first born and the rest is history. I believe he was meant to be my husband ever since 1994 when I first met him.

Me and my boyfriend are in a 1 year 3 month relationship now. And yes, today is the 3rd month :)

I have been with my partner for six years this September. It has not been an easy ride but I love him more now than I did when we first got together. We started living together pretty much straight away after we started dating, I moved to be with him. There have been a few problems that I wish never had come up but they are in the past.

If I knew back then, what I know now that these past years were going to be like, I would still have chosen to be with him. For every bit of sadness and irritation he gives me, he gives me more love in return and that is what I ultimately want love about him.

We started out as just friends and for a year never really thought of each other like that, I do not think anyway. Then one night we were talking and he was telling me what he wanted his future to be like and where he would like to live with lots of animals, I was sitting there thinking ""Why can I not find a nice guy like you" (I know how quick am I)
Anyway that was then and we are still together even though he is driving me mad tonight with his music (war of the worlds album) up really high.

Werbung:
I met my husband in Dec of 1985 and began a serious relationship with him in the middle of 1986 and married him in June of 1989. So I guess I've been with him for 27 years give and take. We broke up once while we were dating but we made up. It was because of a minor misunderstanding so it didn't affect the relationship.

It does seem like time really flies very fast and before I knew it, I've been married to the same man for nearly 23 years. Come to think of it, it's a pretty amazing number. I hope to stay with the same man until the day I die.

Back