• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Do U Get His Attention

Aww, that's too bad hon.

You'll have better luck next time.
<

Werbung:
Having open body language helps too, helps with him coming to you. Try not to hunch over or avoid eye contact, pull your shoulders back, face your body towards him, it'll make it look like you want to talk to him even if you're not going to initiate :)

im nervous around boys and this 1 boy in my school turns around and says hi what r u doing this week end got any plans and i dont answer him what do i do

im nervous around boys and this 1 boy in my school turns around and says hi what r u doing this week end got any plans and i dont answer him what do i do

you shouldn't be afraid, if he's talking to you he obviously already is attracted to you - as long as you be yourself and stay cool, there is nothing to worry about - why not answer him next time he asks? and if you still feel nervous go out on a group date with some of his friends and your friends so that it won't be so weird =0)

i def agree!!!!! boyz r soooo confusing
Guys are SO confusing i totally agree...I mean they think we are confusing omg they need a reality check....we are so easy to understand...i mean my bf doesnt even have to try I tell him what I want and how I like him to treat me and he still can fucking do it...ugh so annoying...anyone else have a bf they tell what they want and they still do not comprehend it???? pm me...

How do u get a boys attention without being confident?

<
<
<
<
<
You need to be confident in yourself...make everyone think you are happy and confident and they will feed off it...if ur in a relationship you need to feel like you could lose them and not care...then you are 100% confident in yourself...I used to be that way but I now love my bf so much and I am scared to lose him because he has made me so insecure...but anyway....BE CONFIDENT or at least don't let them know you are insecure with yourself...PM me if you wanna talk more...

Find out what he likes. If he plays a sport, come to the next game and try to catch up with him a day or two after.

His team lost:
"Hey _____! I saw your game on ______. It totally sucks that the team lost."

His team won:
"HEY _____! Great game on ________! You totally knocked 'em out!!"

Werbung:
Back