• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Do U Get His Attention

lottie9394

How do u get a boys attention without being confident?

<
<
<
<
<

Werbung:
Fire. You light a fire, if possible, right in front of you. Bound to get someone's attention.

<

I don't get the question though... why would you NOT want to be confident? You say it like it's a bad thing...

<

Just simple things - make eye contact and smile at him when you pass him. Simple things like that will make him notice!

Trust me.

If you hit him with a large bass... he will notice you
<

...Sure he will probably think your a nut, but you didn't ask for it to be positive
<

Yeah, like some1 said it before, eye contact is verryy, veeery important! Or u just look at him an smile!
It works!

good luck!

Well... all i do is be myself ^-^
Don't be all girly on him but don't try to act like a guy either!
Don't play hard to get or to get at all. Be friendly and treat him like a mate, keep this going for a few weeks/days, eventually as he gets to know you better things should click into place all by themselves ^-^ it's the important thing in relationships, he has to like you for who and what you are. If after knowing you he still doesn't catch on and ask you out, leave it. He's not worth it. Or you could be brave and ask him yourself... hope this helps...

I might have just been blabbing about rubbish though haha

Werbung:
Back